Help Wanted

Here it is; the fic that has been sitting in my drafts for wayyyy too long. There was a story that I wrote before that but I decided to scrap the whole concept. Also, thank you for the 4k reads! I cant believe this book has been read by so many (i'm sorry). Enjoy!

Sousa's POV

"Realizing you have a type Sosua?"

I looked over to see a man smirking at me, his greying hair looking even grayer in the sunlight. Shaking my head and a trying laugh still couldn't stop my face from burning, though I knew I shouldn't be embarrassed. I was thinking, not admiring. "Um no. Just thinking." He laughed, flashing me a quick smile before cocking his gun and putting it between his jeans and back. He gave me one last smile before walking ahead to the two women who were stocking up themselves. As he talked to them, I couldn't help but add him to my ever adding pile of questions. 'Who was he really and why were they here' were just a couple of them. The ladies that he traveled with, Daisy and May they said their name was, made him even more strange. Your average man wouldn't treat them with the respect he did. It was refreshing to not see a fat-headed male every time you turned the corner. Though I held some mutual respect for the man, I still didn't know him. And in this business, trust was everything.

So after one hefty chase with multiple shots fired, they 'actually' told me who they were. The man, his name was Coulson. He was an older man, with thinning hair and a personality that shown a lot brighter than anyone else's I knew. The older lady, May, had little longer than shoulder length hair, her dark eyes complimenting her dark hair. I could tell but the way she stood she wasn't used to wearing a dress, much less one that looked like that. The dress was long-sleeved and white, with pinkish-red splotches plastered on it. A pearl necklace hung from her neck and she looked miserable. Her feelings for a lot of things were hidden behind a cold stare and her stiff posture; like she needed nobody and if you tried to help, you'd get pummeled. Daisy held herself about the same way. They carried themselves so alike that it was if May had taught her how. I couldn't stop myself from comparing how May- and Daisy- carried themselves to Peggy.  They held themselves like Peggy. I wonder if they acted like her too?

The other lady, Daisy, had light brown hair with what seemed to be blonde streaks. She had a brown plaid overcoat on with a basic dress on underneath. Though they both looked like they wanted nothing to do with the dresses on their bodies, they did look beautiful. They blended in; which I believe was their goal. Her dark eyes were so similar to May's, that if you didn't know them, you would guess that they were related. They all looked like they could be one make-shift family. I caught myself thinking of my own life before the SSR, before the war. A guy who just wanted to help protect his country. If only he knew what he was up against.

"Where do you think they will go next? I mean we can't just run around New York and follow the bodies. We're trying to stop the bloodshed, even if it is Hydra," Daisy trailed off. "I agree. We need a better plan. That's why we are going to find Hydra before the Chronocoms do." "And how do you propose this? We don't even know where we could find Hydra," May countered. "Actually, we may have a lead on that." Coulson opened up his pocket and pulled out a small piece of paper. "Deke got this to me before he had to leave to help Yoyo." Mays face scrunched up, her eyes squinting to see the small writing on the paper. "What is it?" "An address. It possibly has something that could help us find Hydra's main base of operations." "Possibly? This could be a trap, Coulson." Everyone, including Coulson, didn't seem overjoyed about this even though it was their only lead. Past choices were all I could make up to back their weird reactions. "Where is it," I asked. The two women now seemingly realized I was there and that it wasn't just them. "8th Ave. and W 47th Street; don't know where that is but we'll figure it out." W 47th street, My eyes widened; Copacabana. One of the most popular nightclubs in New York City. "Good luck getting in," I muttered. A chorus of 'what' followed. Why do they have to have good hearing? "West 47th street, the place we're going is Copacabana. One of the most popular nightclubs to get into right now."