31

HERE IS THE SURPRISE EVERYONE.. THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A HUGE TURN POINTING POINT AND ALSO, THIS BOOK IS COMING ITS END SOON. LIKE, 10 more chapters I think. Long chapter because you'll see why, this is actually my favorite chapter because of 2 people. Noah and Abigail, you'll see why 😉. Oof yay.

——-,
Owner: I really don't want to see him :(

Memories: why?

Owner: Idk, I am just scared

Memories: don't be. He loves you and won't leave you

Owner: okay, I trust you :)
.......,
As everything was going slow by every one minute. It was shaking scaring feeling, but ignore it as best I could. People looking at me, thinking like who's here for? Or, why is he here by himself, is he lost? I an never lost to the Los Angeles airport. It's the truth to be honest, like I just well haven't gone to an airport for 2-3 years and now here I am. Jude Kinkade seeing the man who he texted and is with.

I started to noticed a blonde hair guy, at a chair. He's sitting down and is kinda in a sleeping position. I couldn't draw who it was but he was wearing a black pants and bluish red long sleeve shirt. Many people were staring at him...why though? Is he like a creep?

I tapped on the man's shoulder and spoke up gently. "Hey uh sir, you felled asleep on this chair. And, many people are staring at you"

The man turned around to face me. "Jude?..-" he rubbed his eyes. "Hey Jude, sorry. I got here an hour ago and took a nap for 15 minutes" he smiled at me. "I'm so grateful to see you"

I helped Zero up and hugged him tightly. "I'm so grateful to see you also Zero. I love you so much" I started to cry, I felt happy tears coming down my face. "Why didn't you text me that you were here?"

He shrugged as he sighed. "It was actually meant to be for a surprise but I ended up getting exhausted. You were not supposed to come to the airport" He said, in a soft gentle tone

I scratched a piece of my skin from my right arm as I looked at Zero. "Well, how would I know if you would be here? Like I don't know any of this type of stuff until later on. Plus, I was supposed to go see you not you see me"

"Well, can't I not surprised my boyfriend?" He laughs as I smiled and nodded. "I just mean well, I don't know" I sighed

Zero chuckled gently as he kissed me passionately and deeply; I kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I uh...love you stupid"

"I love you too dork" I cried happy tears as I smiled brightly and held his hand. "We should start going now" he nodded, grabbed his suitcase and held my hand tightly

Later on in the day,
Owner: 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙩 :). 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙕𝙚𝙧𝙤

 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙕𝙚𝙧𝙤