~11~

Bianca POV 

9:34am 

I'm sat in bed watching my kitten sleeping. why did she have to misbehave last night? I was really looking forward to exploring the streets of Paris with her, showering her with presents and kisses. I watch her chest slowly rise and fall, noticing the little details like the small tear stains on her rosy cheeks. was I too harsh? I mean, its not like she was being awful, she was just overtired and in little space. those don't really go together that well. I sigh and stroke her cheek, admiring her beauty. I check the time and decide to wake her up. she was turned slightly away from me so I just turn her over and kiss her cheek. 

"princess, time to wake up." I whisper, stroking her forehead. she whines and groans, stuffing her face in my lap. I smile and play with her hair, giving her time to wake up herself. a few minutes later she groans and turns her head around, meeting my eyes. "hey there beautiful." I smile, stroking her cheek. 

"hey, momma. why does my head hurt so much and what time is it?" she groans out, rubbing her temple with the base of her palm. I chuckle and kiss her forehead. 

"its almost 10, and I'm pretty sure your head hurts because the sun was shining in you face all morning and there are tear stains on your beautiful face. why where you crying, princess?" she sniffles and rubs her eyes, yawning. 

"because I disappointed you." she whispers, looking out the window. I sigh and sit her up in my lap, cupping her face with my hands. 

"babygirl, we where both overtired, you were grumpy and so was I. I overreacted and I'm sorry." I apologise, kissing her sweetly. 

"no, no. I was being naughty, not just because I was overtired. I just felt like acting up, you honestly don't need to be sorry." 

"we, never the less, I overreacted. please come exploring with me in Paris?" I ask, playing with the strands of hair at adores elbows. she smiles wide, launching her body onto me, tackling me with a hug. she pulls back slightly, so he can smash her lips onto mine, moving to straddle me, never breaking the kiss. I move a hand into Adore's hair, one on her waist. I tug on her hair slightly, making adore moan into the kiss and sending a pulse through my clit. the hand I had on her waist migrated lower, onto adores ass, giving it a squeeze. I separate our lips, attaching them to adores soft spot, biting down and earning a loud moan of my name from adore. I leave a couple hickeys on her neck, slowly making my way lower and lower, and reaching the line of her top. I snake my hands under the bottom of it, lifting it off her body and discarding it on the floor somewhere. I flip us over and trail kisses down her stomach, leaving a hickey right between her tits, until I reach her shorts. I look back up at Adore's face, noticing how much she needed this, so I continue. 

"m-momma, why did you s-stop?" adore whines looking at me. I smile and kiss below her belly button, slowly sliding down her shorts. once they're discarded on the floor with her top, I continue trailing kisses down her body, reaching her clit. I swirl my tongue around her clit, making adore moan loudly and throw her head back into the pillow. adore moves a hand to my hair and I stop, earning a disapproving groan from adore. 

"w-what?" she asks, whimpering. 

"no touching." I state, placing her hands either side of her small frame. she whines but complies and I go back to my previous position, adding a finger to her hole. 

"m-momma! faster!" she moans, arching her back. I move my finger in and out agonisingly slow, making adore whimper. I give in and go faster, adding another finger. adore arches her back, moaning loudly again. I continue swirling my tongue around her throbbing clit and fingering her, hitting her front walls with skilled practise. I hit one point and adore doubles over, almost screaming. so I hit that point a few times and adore is cumming over my fingers an the room is filled with adores moans and groans. I take my fingers out of adore and place them on her lips, letting her lick them. she takes my fingers in her mouth and sucks them out, making a popping noise when she reaches my nails. 

"good girl." I smile and kiss her quickly, getting off the bed and turning the shower on. "joining?" she nods sleepily, still coming down from her orgasm. she walks over and hops in, after tying her hair up. I take my clothing off and tie my hair up also, hopping in next to her and kissing her shoulder. I wash my body and help out adore washing hers, and we both get dressed and heading out the door with everything we need for the day. 

"I didn't even realise we where matching with the yellow!" adore giggles, holding my hand while we walked along a random street after having some breakfast

"oh yeah." I chuckle, pulling adore out of the way of a small dog on a leash. 

"so what are we doing now, then?" she asks, smiling like crazy. 

"well, I want to go to 'Champs-Elysées Avenue'. there are some really amazing stores there. and maybe we can find a phone case for your phone." I smile, pulling adores hand to my lips so I can give her knuckles a kiss.

-/-

"how about this one?" I ask, showing adore a louis Vuitton branded leather backing case. she walks over and takes it, pushing her phone into it, seeing if she likes it. 

"yeah its nice, and the leather feels amazing! how much-"

"how many times do I have to tell you, baby. money is not an issue, I've been telling this to you for almost 4 months." I exclaim, lovingly. she smiles and hugs me, kissing my cheek. "so, do you like it?" 

"yes. thank you, willow." 

"willow?" 

"I like it, it suits you." she smiles, blushing. I smile and pull her into a quick kiss. we pay for the clothes adore and I chose and the phone case, and moving onto the next store. 

this has been an amazing day. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count - 1111 (not kidding)

YEET YEET 

HIII I'm back back back again. 12 days. I can honestly tell you I almost forgot to post today. I'm not kidding you right now, I'm sat on my phone editing this at a house party. lmao. im going to post everyday until 14 chapters, making it 2 weeks solid, then maybe I might start to post every other day because im going back to college next week and stress. anyway, im gunna go get drunk!

CHOW FOR NOW!!!!!!