~27~

*I know the songs aren't adores but go along with it lol*

Adore POV

9:49am.

I crawl out of Bianca's sleeping grip and pull on some comfy gym shorts - that somehow didn't look awful on me - and adjusted Bianca's shirt on my body before shuffling my feet into the kitchen. I greet my mom and ernie, going to sit at the island seat.

"morning, sweetie. Bianca still asleep?"

"uh, yeah. she has trouble sleeping sometimes. didn't fall asleep until 5 I think."

"maybe you should sing to her-" Ernie tries, sipping on his orange juice, no pulp. ew.

"no."

"what? your voice is beautiful."

"stop it, Ernie. you know I have issues with that stuff." he sighs and gives in, focusing on his toast once again.

"have you written anything new recently? something we haven't heard?" mom asks after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"yeah, a couple. only finished one, though."

"can we hear it?"

"maybe later, but I haven't sung in front of Bianca, so I dunno. maybe ill record it while she's at work and you can hear it like that."

"try it." Ernie replies, staring at me proudly. I know he means well, but damn.

"what!? are you crazy?"

"a bit, yeah. but you cant deny that its a good plan. ill get Frankie over, then you have full support from us. Bianca wouldn't be able to say anything negative about you, she adores you. and if I can see that after seeing you together after 1 day, its obviously true."

"you're so cocky."

"so will you?"

"all of you will be there?" I ask, nervously playing with the loose strands of my hair hitting my waist.

"of course, mi Amor." mom soothes, kissing my forehead.

"get Frankie over, then yes. is my guitar still here?"

"it hasn't got anywhere else to go." Ernie chuckles, mouth full of mushed up toast.

"har har. I'm going back to bed." I sigh and shuffle back to bed, laying back down next to Bianca, her arms soon wrapping around me, her stomach pressed to my back.

-/-

2:45pm.

"now?" mom asks discreetly, luckily not attracting any attention to us.

"y-yeah." I get up from where I'm sat curled into the corner of the couch, grabbing my guitar and sitting back down to tune it.

"what you doing, babygirl?" Bianca asks, walking in with coffees in hand, passing them out to everyone.

"you know that I sing, right?"

"are you going to sing?" she questions again, sitting on the couch next to me. she's acting as if its not a huge deal, which I'm thankful for. I don't need my momma, I need my Bianca. 

"that's the plan, I guess. whether I have a panic attack in the middle of it is unpredictable at this moment."

"you'll be fine, conejita." Ernie reassures, smiling at me.

"this is your new song, right?" Frankie asks, almost chugging his boiling coffee.

"you write?"