~23~

Adore POV 

9:49am. 

I wake up and feel arms around me, odd. the time on the clock beside me said it was almost 10, so why is momma still here? I carefully turn around in her arms and kiss her nose, making her stir. 

"momma," I whisper close to her face. "wake up." 

"what?" she groans, squeezing her eyes shut even more.

"its almost 10, why aren't you in work?" she opens an eye at my concerned voice, smiling slightly. 

"I'm not needed in any meetings and I don't have any appointments, and I felt bad for working really late last night." I smile and kiss her nose again, earning a chuckle from Bianca. 

"awe. but I thought you made it up to me last night?" I ask, blushing at the memory. it was one of the best times, seeing as Bianca felt bad so she made it extra rough and was so much sweeter. 

"I did, but I wanted to take you out today. you've been amazing and I felt like treating you." I blush even harder and hide my face in the crook of her neck. I feel her move her hand to my face and pull it back slightly, thumb caressing my cheekbone, before capturing my lips in a short, chaste kiss. 

"I love you so much, momma." I sigh happily and kiss her again, revelling in the feeling of her being so close and sweet. 

"I love you too, angel." she gives me a short squeeze, making my smile grow, and kisses my forehead. "as much as I would seriously love to stay here all day, I have plans for us. come on." she separates our bodies and got up, walking swiftly to the bathroom. I whined at the coldness and sat up, checking my phone for messages; 39 likes on your recent photo. I smiled at the photo of me and Bianca cuddled into the sheets last night, after our fun. my eyes were already drooping from being over stimulated but I was so happy that I had to take a photo to remember the night. Bianca wasn't up for it at first, but I convinced her and she settled on wrapping her arms tightly around my waist, head nuzzled into my neck and could clearly see her kissing the skin beneath her lips. I loved it so much, one of my favourite photos of us. 

"you showering, babygirl?" Bianca asks, breaking my thoughts, leaning her body on the door frame. I nod sleepily and walk over to her, following her into the shower after stripping. 

-/-

I finished tying my hair up into space buns and smiled at my appearance. I had on a simple white bralette, seeing as it was hot out, and a cute plaid skirt. my boots were one of my comfiest pairs, and after the amount of walking around I did in painful heels in Paris, my feet needed a break. I had decided to stuff a thin cardigan in one of my designer bags so I had the option if it got chilly. Bianca was stood by the door of the wardrobe-room watching me put the finishing touches on my outfit, smiling fondly. every few seconds I would turn to her and smile stupidly, making her chuckle, or stick my tongue out and giggle, anything silly really. every time I did it, Bianca's smile would grow and she would occasionally chuckle at my antics. I loved to see her like that. I would do anything to see her happy and smiling. 

"you ready yet, angel?" I throw one of my bags straps over my shoulder and nod, grabbing my phone and Bianca's extended hand, slowly making our way downstairs and into the elevator. 

"I just really hope that fucking teenager isn't at the desk. she's a cunt." I mumble, standing next to Bianca in the elevator. 

"what? what did she say to you, baby?" Bianca questions, unlinking our fingers and turning her full body to me, clearly getting mad. 

"well, first she asked if I lived here. then when I said I did she said I looked too broke to be. then she went on to call me a gold digger. the whole time she was seriously chamming her gum, which was very annoying." I finished speaking, smiling at Bianca, who seemed like she was about to snap the girls neck. her jaw was clenched and her fists were balled, knuckles white.