~24~

Adore POV 

11:23am. 

i wake up this morning, alone. i was expecting that though. i sigh and rub my eyes, stretching. i go through my normal morning routine, brushing through my hair, brushing my teeth, deodorant, then slowly making my way to the wardrobe-room. i didnt bother actually getting dressed, just chaning from my dino shorts and matching top and into some sweats and comfy oversized thin hoodie. my phone buzzed in my hand, a message from vanj. 

vanjie🤠- hey, bitch! we going to the wedding dress store place today instead, my a'keria and silky have to work on thursday. ill send you the address, be there at 2. love ya! xox

adore😏- okie. but you must know, you disturbed my plans of watching oitnb all day. its not fair, but i love you so, i will see you at 2. xo

I'm not getting dressed yet. Do I have to? Well whatever, I text Chad to tell him my plans as always.

Miss adore- heyyyy Chad. You know where 954 Madison Avenue is? I gotta be there at 2 xo

Chad🙌- yeah, I know that place. It'll take a while to get there though. I'll pick you up in an hour.

Miss adore- okay, thanks chad! Xo

i groan and go back to my wardrobe, just throwing back on the outift i wore yesterday. it didnt smell and it was comfy. I finished tying my shows and made my way down stairs to grab something quick for breakfast, then settling on the couch to watch as much tv as possible.

-/-

Of course she was sat there. Chamming on her gum and scrolling though something on her phone. I groan and try not to catch her attention while walking to the door. But fate hated me.

"Hey, you!" She almost shouts, standing from her chair behind the desk and walking over to me.

"What do you want now, child?"

"You got me on work probation you ass! Why the fuck did you do that!"

"Well I didn't want you on work probation. I wanted you fired."

"So you had to get your sugar mom to talk to my fucking dad! Fuck you."

"Do we have an issue here, miss adore?" Chad asks, walking up to me and placing a protective hand on my upper back. I raise an eyebrow at her and she seems to shrink a bit.

"No, sir." She mumbles, looking down briefly. I see Chad nod his head before escorting me to the car, shutting the door behind me.

"She isn't a nice one, is she?"

"Ugh, shes a fucking ass, Chad. She called me a gold digger!"

"rude little child. needs to learn some manners. Buckle up, miss, partition up or down?"

"Up, please. Thank you Chad." He nods and smiles through the rear view mirror before sliding the partition up, leaving me in complete silence. I put on some music from my phone and open my messages between me and momma.

Babygirl 💎- hey, momma. Sorry to disturb you working. That child is on duty rn. She talked to me. Blamed me. Called me an ass. Called you my sugar mom. Chad saved me though 💕

💕momma💕- is she being fired or not? And you never have to apologize for needing/wanting to talk to me. Xo

Babygirl 💎- she's on work probation, so no. But I did find out why she's got the job xo

💕momma💕- oh? Xo

Babygirl 💎- Michaels her dad. 😳🤣 xoxo

💕momma💕- wow. I have to go, angel. I'll be home at about 5. i love you xox