~20~

forgot to post the outfits on the last chapter rip

Adore POV

1:17pm.

"What ride do you guys wanna go on first?" Trixie asks, pausing from stuffing her face with candyfloss.

"Uh. I dunno, what rides are there? Isn't there some kinda fuckin map or somethin?" Vanjie asks, gripping Brookes hand and circling her eyes around our surroundings.

"You okay there, baby?" Brooke asks, moving vanjie's face to meet her eyes.

"Mhmm. Just a lot of people." She mutters kissing Brookes shoulder.

"So, map. Where can we find em?" Trixie perks up, clapping her hands together. I point to a stand with a load of maps, giggling. 

"probably from there." she huffs and grabs a map, staring at the colourful piece of paper in her hands. 

"ooo can we go to the mad hatters tea cups? we can spin around until we're sick!" 

"oh my god! that would be so damn fun!" I squeal, grabbing Bianca's arm. 

"well lets fuckin do that!" 

-- 

"I am not getting on that thing!" Bianca states, wide eyed, arms crossed over her chest. 

"c'mon please!?" I beg, pulling her closed arms. 

"no. nu-uh."  

"I'll do anything you want! please! it wont be as fun if you're just stood there!" she huffs and stares at me for a few seconds. 

"ugh. fine." I squeal happily and pull her onto the 3rd teacup. Brooke and vanjie had taken the one with a picture of the mad hatter, Katya and Trixie took the mouse in a teacup. the ride was fun, obviously, but Trixie almost threw up when we got off, due to the amount of candy floss she had eaten prior. 

"where to next?" vanjie asks, clinging to Brooke to keep steady. 

"Alice's curious labyrinth?" I suggest, pointing to the sign not too far away. they all agree and we make our way there.