Moving In

Kenslys POV

We had gotten into Sam's car and started headed somewhere to go shopping.
"Where are we going anyways?" I asked.
"Well, we're going to Ashley's Furniture and we're getting you shelves and a bed and dresser and the other furniture you'll need, then we'll probably go to the mall and eat and then shop for clothes and things to decorate your room with." Devyn answered me.
"That sounds fun." I said.
We pull up to Ashley's Furniture and went inside. I got a bed frame with shelves and a purple matress, I also got a book shelf, dresser, and nightstand. The last thing I got was another dresser for my closet.
"Guys, this is to much." I said feeling guilty. I don't like when people spend money on me.
"Don't worry about it, you'll get spoiled here anyways." Sam said.
We bought all the stuff but had to leave it overnight and pick it up tomorrow due to room in Sam's car.
We were now on our way to the mall. We pull up and it's huge! I was so ready to go in. We get out and I'm so excited.
We go in and walk to the food court.
"What do you guys want?" Sam asked.
"I want...ummm.... McDonald's." I said looking at the McDonald's counter.
"Me too." Devyn said
"Same." Sam said
"I guess I'll eat Micky D's." Kat said. We ordered and as soon as we got done Kat took a pic for her Instagram.
"Can you mark my face out, I'm not quite comfortable yet." I said
"Sure." Kat said.
She blurred my face out and posted it.
"Where to?" Sam asked.
"Oh can we go to Spencer's?! Jayces older brother showed up one day and took us to the mall in Texas and we went into Spencers, I always go there when I'm at the mall." I said
"Sure Kens." Sam replied.
We got to Spencer's and I got 2 Rick and Morty shirts, and a Bob's Burgers shirt that said "Your ass is grass, and I'm gonna mow it." We got it and Sam held the bag. The next store we went into was Hot Topic. I got a Panic! At the Disco bracelet, 4 pairs of black ripped skinny jeans, 2 MCR shirts, and two black cropped t-shirts.
Next Devyn and Kat insisted on going to Saphora so we went. We got the basics, foundation,concealer, eyeshadow,highlight, contour, mascara, blush, lip tint, lipstick, lip liner,and eyeliner. We also got the mega pack of 25 beauty blenders, 15 brushes, and 2 makeup bags.
"Sam?" I said.
"Yeah."
"Can we go to GameStop and get me a PS4?" I said with puppy dog eyes.
"Sure." He said willingly.
We went to GameStop and got me a PS4, Fortnite ,Red Dead Redemption 2, and Sims4.
I also got a Rick and Morty plush.
We left there and Kat took me to Victorias Secret.
Kat started handing bras and underwear to me. Soon enough I had at least 10 bras and 10 underwear.
"Kat, this is way too much." I said knowing how much it was gonna cost.
"Don't worry about it." She said.
We bought it and handed Sam the bags. The next place we went was the shoe store. I got Nike hightops, basketball shoes, and some black Converse.
"Why did you get basketball shoes?" Sam asked.
"Well dad said he enrolled me in school and I like basketball a lot so I'm gonna try out for the team since the school year starts soon." I told him.
The next place we went was Rue21 and me and Devyn went to the swimsuits while Kat and Sam looked at cloths.
She handed me 3.
The first one was white with black paint splatters.
The second one was yellow with smiley faces on it.
The last one was white with purple pokadots on it. We went to look at cloths and I got 13 pairs of skinny jeans, I got 4 pairs of black ripped skinny jeans, 4 pairs of blue jean ripped skinny jeans, and 5 normal blue jean skinny jeans.  I got 20 cropped shirts and 10 were solid colours and 10 had designs on them. We also grabbed some perfume, a hairbrush, and hair ties.
We bought our stuff and handed Sam the bags. Then we went home. I carried some bags and put them in my room and looked at the clock. "11:42"
"Shit." I said.
I went downstairs and someone was sitting on the couch with Corey.
"Hey Kens." Corey said.
"Hey Corey." I looked at the TV and seen they were playing fortnite.
"Can I play a round after you?" I asked the dude next to Corey.
"Sure, I'm Joey." He said.
"Cool." I said and sat next to Corey.
5 minutes later he died in the storm.
"WHAT THE HELL!" He screamed.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I heard dad yell from upstairs.
"SORRY COLBS!"
I got on and went to Tilted Towers.
"That's a death wish dude." Corey told me.
"And what if I wanna die?" I said and continued playing.
I got a scar- L and got 19 kills and I won.
"Suck it Corey." I said and grabbed a blanket.
I layed down on the couch and fell asleep.

   - next day -
I woke up and Corey and Joey were holding keys.
"Where going to get all your furniture mkay." Corey said
"Okay."
- time skip to when they get back -

   I help Corey and Joey bring all my furniture into my room and then I unpack all my stuff and the bags from the night before.
     Then I curled up on my matress and took a long nap.

     Hey guys, confused_tank here. Sorry for the short chapter I'm just not feeling good this week 😔 make sure to follow my friend Miles, his story is called "Forever I Promise" and it's really good.

        Until next Sunday,

   Confused_tank out ✌️✌️