ENDING EP GUYS

I woke up the next morning in Elton's basement "room," if you could even call it a room, and I had no idea what I was doing in there.

"Uncle Elton?" I said and looked over at his computer desk where he was editing a video.

"Hey kiddo, what are you doing up so early, you normally don't wake up till around 10, it's 6:08." He said looking at me like nothing had happened yesterday afternoon.

"So, anything you wanna tell me about last night?" He said.

"Why am I in your room?" I asked disregaurding his previous question.

"I was worried about you, so I told Colby you needed to sleep in here since I was gonna be editing all night."

"Oh, so you didn't sleep at all?" I asked concerned.

"No, but I'll make up for the lack of sleep eventually." He said not taking his eyes off the computer.

"Where's Silas?" I asked remembering he saw all of it.

"I don't know, I've been here since you guys got back from the phychiatrists office."

"I'm gonna get up and get ready." I said and he nodded still not taking his gaze off the computer screen. I got up off Elton's couch and walked out the door and into the den. I walked up the stairs and into my room and I got changed and did my hair. I brushed my teeth and looked at my computer, and it was shut. I opened it.

"89 missed calls from Jayce"

"16 missed calls from Miles"

Two notifications were on my screen. I ignored them both and walked away. I went downstairs and Aaron was at the bar counter eating breakfast with Colby.

"Kensley, come here I need to talk to you." My dad said and motioned for me to sit down. I sat down next to him and he began speaking.

"So, you now have therapy on Thursday and Sunday starting next week so be prepared to be picked up from school on Thursday from now on okay?" My dad said and I nodded showing I payed attention to what he had said bout my therapy. 

"I don't need it." I said being stubborn.

"Like hell you don't." Aaron said and got up.

"So, where's Silas?" I asked.

"Oh, he went home to get some things, he'll be back though, we have police officers helping him and Corey's gonna take custody of him until further notice, his parents have already signed over, Officer Ken said there was no hesitation from them." Colby said texting on his phone.

"Who are you texting?"  I asked hoping he was trying to meet singles and meet someone new.

"Um, I don't know exactly, a number texted me this morning and it just said "Hi Colby, I know you have her." He was still looking down at his phone when he was talking.

"That's creepy." 

PING, my phone went off on the counter. I reached for the phone but Colby quickly grabbed it first.

"You don't get this back until you get better, I can hopefully get you on anti depressants soon." He said, I get where he's coming from but seriously?

"Can I just text whoever it was back that I can't talk?" I said and he nodded. He handed me the phone.

"Hello Kensley, you don't know who I am, but I know very well who you are, and you are very soon to find out.   xxxx Sherman Drive." It had my address on it.

"Masons messing with me." I said.

"Lemme see," Colby grabbed the phone "that's not Mason's phone number, that is." He pointed to the counter that had a piece of paper with a number on it. 

"Than who is it?"

"I don't know."

COLBYS P.O.V

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* I heard the door while talking to Kensley.

"I'll get it!" Kensley got up.

"No!" I said worried about the texts we were getting.

"I'll get it." I got up and opened the door. A fairly good looking women with red hair and piercing blue eyes stood in the doorway.

"Can I help you?"

"Kensley? Kensley baby are you there?" She started calling out to my daughter.

"Um?" Kensley walked up to her.

"Kensley, it's momma baby. I finally found you. I finally found my baby." I stood there saying nothing.

KENSLY'S P.O.V

I stood next to dad being told by this woman that she was my mom.

"Alright guys! Who the fuck did this! It's not funny!" I yelled with tears forming in my eyes. Aaron came from the living room, Corey came from his room, Sam was with Aaron and Elton came in the room from the garage.

"Who set this prank up? Tell me now!"  Colby walked outside and slammed the door.

"SO YOU TURN UP NOW! NOW YOU COME HERE! YOU KNEW WHERE SHE WAS AND YOU DIDN'T TRY! YOU DIDN'T TRY TO REACH ME WHEN YOU KNEW YOU WERE PREGNANT! SERIOUSLY! I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER YOUR NAME ANYMORE! AND NOW YOU SHOW UP, GET OUT, GET OFF MY PROPERTY." I heard Dad going off on this person. I knew it wasn't a prank now, I knew this person was my mom. My real mom...

Hey guys,

Confused_tank here,

 I know, I know, I have a lot of explaining to do, this story has no ending, you decide what happens with Jayce, and what happens to Silas and Mason (Miles is gon make them gay lol), you decide what happens with Kensley's mom and Colby, and mostly you decide what happens to Kensley, it's your ending now, you decide.

Until I post my next story schedule,

Confused_tank out (three peace signs cause my phone won't be fixed until Tuesday and my pc doesn't support emojis lol)