Chapter 11: Paladin

I sat on the edge of the bed and listened to Anastasia calmly breathing. I'm just happy that she could sleep, because I know I didn't! I trudged over to the bathroom and summoned more clothing that I'd find interesting to wear and showered.

As the water ran over me, I couldn't help but have a few shower thoughts about last night. Am I actually alive or am I in some sort of purgatory of my fantasies?

Does Anastasia actually... like me a lot?

I smacked my cheeks a few times to wake up and closed the water crystal. I stepped out of the bathing area to dry myself off and threw on the clothing I had summoned for myself earlier. A simple plain green t-shirt and black cargo shorts. I threw on my sneakers and when I opened the door, Anastasia was stretching on the bed.

"Mmm? Good morning..." She yawned, the leather top crinkling as she stretched her arms.

"You know, Anastasia, you've been wearing that same clothing for a long time. If you want, I can summon some clothing for you." I offered.

"You want to?" She asked, sitting up. She tilted her head the same way a dog would do to get a better look at your face.

"Of course! All you had to do was ask." I crossed my arms. "Any ideas?"

"Well, I always liked this top." She said, pulling at the leather top. It stretched with her pull and smacked back onto her skin when she released. It was definitely a look to grab a male's attention to say the least.

"So... something like that?" I coughed, leaning against the bathroom doorframe. I was already having a few lewd thoughts, but I pushed them out of my head. "Any other ideas?"

"What kind of pants are those?" She asked, pointing at the blue jeans hanging in the closet.

"Where I'm from, they're called blue jeans. They're made of denim and most people wear them. They even have a kind that women mostly wear..." I tried to stop myself from talking, but it was too late.

"What kind?" Anastasia pressed, hopping off the bed.

"They're... uh, called... skinny jeans. They're... kinda meant to be... tight?" I stumbled over my words.

Anastasia cocked an eyebrow and smirked, walking toward me as if she was on a catwalk. "Skinny jeans, huh? Well well! That sounds like something I could be interested in."

"You don't say?" I coughed.

"Well, you might as well measure me, because I'm not exactly normal to human standards. I'm better than that." She said, throwing her hips to the left. She was once again too much for me and that idea was going to kill me.

"I'm gonna just summon a bunch of them and you find the right size." I quickly said, scurrying into the bathroom and closing the door behind me. Rapidly breathing, I summoned a bunch of sizes of clothing that would make me look like a freak if I was caught back in my world.

If Anastasia wanted them, it's her thing. Not that I'm complaining though... she does look really nice in that leather top.

I stepped out of the bathroom and motioned my hands for Anastasia to enter. "Why thank you, kind sir." She teased, closing the door behind her.

I sat down on the bed and began thinking of other things I could summon with my abilities. If I was the most powerful Summoner around, I could really shake things up in this world. I already had my crossbow, so that was enough for me until I see fit.

"How's this?" Anastasia asked, stepping out of the bathroom. Anastasia leaned against the doorframe and crossed her arms, showing off her curves. The red leather top shined under the crystal light and and the blue jeans held her thighs tighter than an over protective boyfriend.