Chapter 9 : Hurt

Third Person POV

Chaewon pulled Minju closer to her, kissing her with passion while Minju was frozen with shock. She couldn't register what was happening. Although her mind was still in a state of confusion and denial, her body moved on its own, slowly responding to Chaewon's kiss. This relieved the redhead and prompt her into deepening the kiss.

Chaewon tenderly held the back of Minju's head with her right hand while her left tightly held the younger's wrist. Minju on the otherhand, had both of her hands on Chaewon's shoulder. She slowly sucked Minju's lower lip, savoring Minju's strawberry flavoured lipstick. Chaewon nibbled on her lip, asking for entrance which Minju allowed.

Chaewon's tongue slipped into her mouth, exploring every corner of it. Minju let out a soft moan at the contact. This brought Chaewon back to reality as she abruptly pulled away. Both of them were panting as they held each other close.

"I'm sorry" Chaewon muttered softly while playing with Minju's hand.

"What?" Minju felt a pang in her heart. She ignored the feeling and put on a bashful smile as she scratched her cheek "A-ah if it's about what happened then it's okay. Things like this can happen yea? Maybe we were caught up in the spur of the moment--"

"That's not it"

Chaewon's definite statement interrupted Minju's flustered rant.

"H-huh?"

"I'm not sorry for kissing you..." Chaewon looked up and gazed into Minju's confused eyes "I'm sorry.....I've fallen for you Kim Minju"

After that it was silence. Chaewon's eyes were quivering as she mentally prepared herself to be rejected. She could clearly feel the throbbing of her heart. However, Minju was going through a dilenma. She had never seen Chaewon this serious before. Chaewon's face looked determined yet there was a hint of hesistation. Minju opened her mouth to response but no words came out.

Seeing Minju's reaction, a sad smile made its way onto Chaewon's face. She sighed and ruffled Minju's hair.

"It's okay. Forget about it"

With that one last sentence, Chaewon went out from the window and disappeared into the night, leaving Minju in her room.

****************************

Yena's POV

Training just ended. I was going towards my class when I bumped into Yuri. I had been avoiding her since I overheard her conversation with Hyewon-ssam. My heart clenched whenever I thought about that moment. I could feel my heart break whenever I see Yuri so I was about to ignore her when I felt her hold my wrist, preventing me from going away.

"Yena-unnie!!"

Gosh...how much I love it when she called my name. Her sweet voice is enough to make me go weak in my knees. I turned around only to come face-to-face with the most adorable thing I'll ever seen in my whole life. The frown on her face was in opposition to her pouting lips, making her look like a hamster.

Aishhh Jo Yuri....Why do you always kept on making my heart to skip a beat whenever I see you...

"O-oh Annyeong Yuri-ah....How have you been?" I wore my usual smile although I was breaking inside.

"How have you been???" Yuri scoffed "Is that the first thing you tell me after avoiding me for days unnie??"

"A-avoiding you?" Beads of sweat formed on my face "N-no what a-are you t-talking about? I was uhh busy"

"Huhh okay"

I secretly let out a sigh, glad that she bought my lie. However, my relief was short-lived as the next sentence she said made me freeze in my spot.

"Why didn't you come to the music room that day?"

All kinds of thoughts ran through my mind in that instant. Should I lie? Or should I tell her the truth? I decided to go with the latter.

"Actually...I came"

"What? Then why didn't I see you?" She questioned in suspicion.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I overheard your conversation with Hyewon-ssam"

As soon as she heard that, Yuri hastily pulled me into a nearby empty classroom. She shut the door tight and slammed me against it. When she finally looked at me, I saw that her cheeks had a tint of pink and her ears were burning.

"Unnie...Please don't tell that back to anyone" Yuri pleaded with puppy-dog eyes. Ahh.....Who can resist that? My heart thumped at how cute she looked.

"Don't worry Joyul" I reassured her "I won't"

She let out a sigh of relief before breaking out into a grin.

"Unnieeee~~"

She did it.She used her deadly aegyo. I could feel my face heating up as my heart sped up its pace. If only she knew how much of an effect it had on me...

"Y-yea?" I replied while desperately trying to compose myself.

"You're close with Hyewon-ssam right?"

Here it comes again. Hyewon-ssam. I felt a needle prick my heart but I continued to wear my smile, not wanting Yuri to know about my feelings for her.

"Umm yepp"

"Can you uhh...." Her blush deepened as she looked at me hopefully "Help me with her??"

That one sentence struck me hard. I couldn't hear anything anymore. The only thing I could feel was the immense throbbing of my heart as it broke apart. Tears threatened to fall but I held them in with all my might so that Yuri wouldn't be worried.

"Yena-unnie?" Yuri waved her hand infront of my face.

"O-oh" I swallowed the lump in my throat as I put on a fake smile"Yeah.....I'll help you with her"

"Really?! You're the best unnieeee!!" She hugged me tight. I had never seen her smile so happily before. It made me feel happy as well to see her smile so bright....Yet, it hurts me to know that that smile is not for me.

**********************************************************************

So here's the updateeeee!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE 2K VIEWS TT <3

Til next time~~