Chapter 6: The Regulars Come Back, Patching Things Up With The Hylands

At the studio two days later, Abby, Spencer, Gianna and Vivi were at the studio and they looked at the time and it was 4:01 pm and Ally and Shelly weren't there, they were told to be at the Studio at 4:00 and it was a minute past that time as Maddie, Chloe, Bella, Kaeli, Sophia and their moms were already there waiting for Ally and her mother to arrive. Even Mackenzie was there and was fully recovered from being under the weather and was introduced to Bella, Kaeli and Sophia.

"We may have gotten second, but we can't wait to work with those kids." Abby told her kids and Gianna.

"And Kelly, Holly, Jill and their daughters will be a distant memory." Spencer added.

"Yeah they will." Gianna admitted.

"You know it." Vivi added.

Outside in the parking lot 29 minutes later, Kelly, Holly and Jill were standing near Kelly's vehicle with Brooke, Paige, Nia and Kendall in it.

"You are a part of the team, Kelly." Holly told Kelly. "That is what the whole point of all this."

"I'll admit, maybe i can patch things up with Abby and her son, start anew with them, i know it'll be tough, but it can be doable. If Christi could do it, maybe it could happen." Kelly stated.

"That would be nice."

"But we aren't signing a single thing until you do and you're walking through the doors. We've got to stick to that." Jill commented as Kelly laughed.

Back inside the studio, Abby and Spencer were all still waiting for Ally and Shelly as Gianna and Vivi had left the front desk, then Spencer took out his cell phone and dialed Shelly's number and after two rings, Shelly answered.

"Hey, Spencer." Shelly said over the phone.

"Hey, we're calling to find out what's going on, because Ally was supposed to be here at 4:00 and it's now 4:30." Spencer told her.

"We went back to New Orleans." Shelly stated as Abby and Spencer turned to each other, pondering how that happened after they heard that.

"How'd that get screwed up?" Spencer wondered.

"I'm not gonna lie to you, there were some really harsh things that were said about Ally on why they felt we got second place." Shelly confessed. "Ally was crying the whole way on our flight yesterday.

Abby and her son felt really bad for Ally, she was not to blame for the group getting second place and also the ones not to blame were Maddie, Chloe and Sophia, if anything to them, Bella and Kaeli were the real factors on why they got second place.

"Give our best to Ally, all right?"

"Ok."

Spencer hung up and he was mad and Abby could see it on his face.

"How dare Marcia and Gloria blame Ally?" Spencer growled.

"I don't know." Abby fumed, she was equally as mad as her son was. "Those two earned a one way ticket out of this studio. Jealousy is an ugly disease, that once applied to Christi, but no more, it applies to Jill mostly now."

"I know, right? Those two moms blaming Ally have definitely earned that ticket out of here and i'm gonna deal with Gloria and Marcia, then i'll tell them that they and their daughters are gone." Spencer said, he got up and briskly walked to the Dancer's Den and saw the girls just talking and their moms were sitting down. "Girls, can you go in Studio A and start warming up?"

"We'll make ourselves scarce, because we can tell you are gonna deal with Gloria and Marcia." Christi stated as she, Jackie and Melissa got up and exited the Dancer's Den and headed upstairs to the observation room as Gloria and Marcia stayed, wondering why Spencer was not a happy camper.