Chapter 9: Happy Again, Stopping Cathy from crossing the line

The next day at Spencer's house, Spencer was seen sitting in the living room, he was still feeling gloomy over Jill breaking his necklace the day before and also there was Abby, Vivi, Gianna, The girls and their moms except for Kendall and Jill.

"You miss your necklace do you?" Gianna asked.

"Yeah." Spencer sighed.

"Guess what, Miss Abby has a surprise for you!" Nia exclaimed.

"What could it be?" He wondered.

"You're about to find out." Brooke said.

"Ta-da!" Abby exclaimed, pulling out the necklace that was broken, but it was fixed and looking like how it did before Jill broke it, it was good as new and that lifted Spencer's spirits up.

"My necklace...It's fixed!" Spencer exclaimed, a huge grin on his face.

"That's the happy Spencer that we know and love!" Paige stated.

"It is." Chloe added.

"Well, remember a friend of mine that's good at fixing things? I took your broken necklace to him earlier this morning and he fixed it up like it was never broken at all." Abby told him.

"Thanks, mom." Spencer threw his arms around Abby, who hugged him back.

"You're welcome, sweetie." Abby stated. "And also, Jill and Kendall have been suspended only for this week, so Jill can cool down."

"We'll forgive her, but we're definitely not gonna forget." Kelly commented.

"Yeah, but if she continues acting a fool, she may be that reason that Kendall is booted out of the ALDC." Christi said.

"That could be likely." Holly agreed.

The upcoming weekend after a week of rehearsals with a group dance, the Abby Lee Dance Company was seen arriving in Detroit to compete at WILD Dance intensive, which was being held at the Cobo Center and the competition was affiliated with Starpower. Chloe and Brooke having solos, Paige and Nia having a duet, but Nia's medical condition, RND aka Reflex Neurovascular Distrophy, a condition where pain symptoms were magnified and she had it in her right foot which could prevent the duet from happening and at first, Abby and Spencer helped as much as they could and wanted to pull the duet, but then, Holly gave Abby and Spencer grief over it and also Sophia left the ALDC because Jackie informed them of a family emergency and they headed back to Los Angeles, They but however, they found out on Monday that Cathy and her team of all boys were gonna be there with Gino having a solo to go up against Chloe and in addition, a dancer named Ayla DeGuzis, a girl around 12 would be the only girl dancing on Cathy's current team.

There was a stretch limo pulling up and once it came to a stop, the rear door opened and getting out was Cathy, Izzy, The Candy Apples Dancers and their moms as there was a van pulling up across from them and that had Abby, Spencer, Vivi, Gianna, the girls and the moms as they walked

"Did you come from the big stupid bus from Chicago?" Cathy taunted to Abby. "Hey, you know what? Your son's long hair isn't gonna make the limo look any worse."

Spencer turned to Cathy. "Cathy, shut your prune mouth, no wonder why none of the professional sports teams in your state haven't won a title!"

"What he said!" Vivi exclaimed, defending her brother.

"Spencer, Vivi, please." Cathy said mockingly as she saw the ALDC go in to the Cobo Center.

"Who are we?" Jalen asked the boys.

"Apple Core, Apple Core, Apple Core!" The boys chanted as their moms watched, then Abby and Vince both told them where the boys came from.

"What's your point?" Loann asked them. "Are you all saying that every girl at your dance studio started and finished there and have never danced anywhere else?"