Chapter twenty-Five

Asia POV

I decided to go the mall with my real friend Olivia since she was the realest of the realest.

I got a ride from my neighbor Mr. Albert he was a cool guy except sometimes he'd be a little too friendly with me.

He dropped me off at Yorktown Plaza and I seen Olivia waiting on the benches, since I haven't seen her for a while I ran up to Her and gave her a big hug.

We walked in foot locker and got us some things then I seen she was buying some Jordan's and other little things.

Then I seen a store called Torrid and I seen a sign about piercings and I was so in there.

Once Livs was done with her shopping I practically yanked her out the store and we walked to it.

When we got There a white guy with a bunch of tattoos and piercings came out the back room and started asking us about piercings and they were having some kind of deal or whatever.

I was totally interested but then I felt Olivia pull men out the store

I could tell she was scared of needles so instead we just went to the food court.

I seen this place called The Skrimp Shack and I ordered me a fish basket I asked livs what she wanted but she looked sick all of sudden.

The dude at the register looked a bit impatient so I just ordered her the same thing.

Once we got our food I did a little prayer and started eating.

I noticed that Olivia didn't eat which had me thinking

Was she allergic to fish?

She started to eat but once she took a bite the next thing i knew she ran the restroom.

I dropped my food and ran after her

"Bwahhhh"

I heard her vomiting in one of the bathroom stalls

"Olivia OMG I'm sorry I didn't know you were allergic to fish gosh I feel so stupid."

She flushed the toilet and and wiped her mouth with tissue.

"Don't be upset gal I ate tee fish once ME got sick before I'll be all right"

She looked like she had been crying

"Hey why are your eyes wet?" I asked grabbing multiple paper towels and handing them to her.

She was quiet for several minutes until she started crying even harder.

"I-I'm so Sorry I didn't m-mean for it to go tis far"

She said in between sniffles

I was so confused on what she was talking about

"Huh I'm confused"

She turned to look at me

"Am pregnant with DJ'S baby"

Asia POV

"Am pregnant with DJ's baby"

It was like a bomb went off in my brain, once she said that I felt my pulse increase like I was about to have a heart attack.

I paced the bathroom back and forth trying not to lose my cool but i know I was gone lose it and that curried goat smell that was in DJs car was OLIVIA!!!!

"How far along are you?" I asked with my back turned towards her.

She stayed quiet for a minute.

"Am just a few weeks"

I wiped the tears from eyes and turned to face her.

I walked towards her and put my hands on her shoulders

"It's okay Olivia me and DJ were broken up anyways. Come on let's go finish eating"

I grabbed her hand and walked back to our table.

After we finished eating I called my neighbor back to come pick us up. I didn't want Olivia to ride on the hot bus.

besides I told her we could have a sleep over at my house and thankfully she agreed.

This BITCH gone get what's coming too her.

At first I wasn't as interested with this story but I is now the drama between Olivia and Asia is gone get heated......

V&C

~ Coco