Chapter 7

We didn't say anything for a few seconds until tom spoke. "I like you" he said softly "I like you too probably for the longest time now" I replied softly and toms arms around me squeezed tighter "I know" he says smiling "W..wait what?" I say shocked "How could I not have with you staring at me in class plus you nearly blushing all the time in front of me. I thought it was really cute!" he says smiling "I'm sorry" you reply all embarrassed "Don't worry I secretly liked it" he says winking at me and I push him slightly with a small laugh.

"Soooo would you like to be boyfriend?" He says softly and his face goes blood red "I would love to" you reply kissing him on the cheek "I always thought you were straight" you say to tom looking directly in his eyes."Yeah everyone thinks so besides my parents they know" he says smiling "Wait so your parents know" I say shocked " Yeah they do and what about yours?" He says nudging me " Well only Jess..." you say softly

"Aah, so that's why I hear her mentioned a few times from you" He says smiling "Yeahh she's been very supportive but also annoying in some cases" You reply "So were those things she said and messages about me?" He says smirking  "Maybee" I say blushing "Ill take that as yes" He says laughing and I just nudge his shoulder "Can I see what she texted you?" He asks while grabbing your phone "What no give me my phone back!" I say laughing "Too late" he says laughing at the phone "Aaw I thinks it's so cute plus the last thing she said is really funny" He says laughing. "I think I'm going to die of embarrassment" You just throwing a blanket on top of yourself trying hid from tom"What no I think it's cute" he says lifting the blanket kissing your forehead

"We should probably go to sleep since god knows what time it is" he says laughing. You agree and both about to change and all of a sudden tom strips down till his underwear you couldn't help but stare at toms abs he was more well built than you thought. "You like the view but I can only sleep in my underwear if you don't mind" He says smirking " I..I..don't mind I might need a change of clothes to sleep in" I ask nervously "Sure I don't mind giving you something to sleep in" He says with a smile "Here they might be a bit big on you though" he says while throwing a pair of sweats and a hoodie at you"

"Thanks but I'm quickly going to change in the bathroom" You say nervously "Why?" he says raising an eyebrow "I'm just insecure about my body since yours is you know...well built" You say softly and tom walks up to you and gives you a hug while hugging you he says "I don't care how your body looks I'm your boyfriend I like every part of you" "Thank you tom" you say as tear rolls down your cheek. "Come don't cry now you going to make me cry" he says smiling at you wiping your tear away.

You change into your sweats and the hoodie tom gave you and you noticed him staring "What?" you say shyly "It's just...you look so cute in my clothes and I kinda like it" he says shyly "Thank you next time I'll be sure to forget" You say smirking and tom throws a pillow at you "Come lets get to bed" he says smiling at you and you both now head to bed. "You don't mind sharing?" you ask him "I was kinda hoping we will" he says smiling "Okay" you reply both jumping into bed and tom puts his arm around cuddling you. Within seconds you were fast asleep

The next morning I woke up and tom wasn't there next to me and I quickly sit up also thinking about everything that happened last night. I whisper to myself "I'm I dreaming?" "You're definitely not love" toms says as he kisses your head and gives you some coffee. "Thank goodness and before I forget good morning love" you say giving him a peck on the lips. "Good morning to you too" He says laughing joining back with you in bed.

"Are we going to tell people about us?" You ask nervously "Well... about that" Tom says rubbing the back of his neck "I kinda told my parents already this morning" he says softly "Wait what? we haven't even been dating for 24hours yet" I say shocked but laughing " Yeah I told my parents already sorry but they really want to meet you" he says smiling "Fine but I want cuddles for next five minutes before we go downstairs plus I don't mind telling everyone since I want them to know I'm yours" You say the last past softly hoping he wouldn't hear the last part. "I accept" he says wrapping his arms around you.

"Now to make you mine" he says whispering into my ear sending shivers down my spine next moment he starts sucking onto my neck and I let out a little moan. Once he stopped he looked at me with smile "Now your mine" "That's not what I meant" you say all embarrassed "Too late now lets head downstairs for you to meet my parents" he says dragging you out of bed and grabbing your hand leading you to his parents." Wait tom I can't you left this hickey on me" you say stopping in your tracks and tom looks at you with a smile " Shoot but don't worry they are really relaxed about those sort of things"

"But tom-" you say getting cut off by toms mom and dad coming greeting you. "Hi so you must be Y/N we heard all about" Toms mom says shaking your hand "Yes I'm Y/N and thank you for letting stay the night" you say also shaking toms dads hand "Anytime and you can call me nikki" she says "And me Dom" he says "Nice to meet the both of you" You say nervously not knowing what to say next. "Thank you how kind of you I'm glad tom found such a nice boyfriend" Nikki says smiling "Thank you" You say blushing "Now tom your dad and I are going out fetch your brothers and stop by the shops so don't break the house down while we gone" She says laughing "Yes mom" tom replies with a smile before they left Nikki whispered into your ear "Your toms first you know I mean first boyfriend" and next moment tom was calling your name snapping back into reality since you already thought he had dated other guys before you.

"Earth to Y/N" tom says "Ye..yeah" you say "I Hope my mom didn't say anything weird did she?" he asks raising an eyebrow "No she didn't" you reply laughing "Come on I know you're lying so tell me?" he says with puppy dog eyes "That's for me to know and for you to find out" you say smirking "Oh I'm going to get you back for this" he says smirking back at you

For the rest of the morning, tom and I ate breakfast and watched a little bit of tv before I had to go home. He didn't want me to leave which was very cute but I had to head back home since my parents called me to come back home.