Chapter 11

As I soon as I rang the doorbell the door was opened immediately by toms mom who looked very excited.

"Hi Y/N please come in tom is nearly ready" Nikki says with a smile "Tom dear Y/N is here!" she shouts which echoes through the house "Th..thank you ma'am" I say nervously "There's no need to be nervous dear tom is just as nervous" she says with a smile.

As soon as she says that tom comes downstairs and once he sees you he stops immediately looking directly at you. You can see his cheeks turning red and so are yours when you see him."Umm tom your father and I going to take our leave so enjoy your evening" she says both tom and I breaking eye contact. "Umm yes mum catch you guys later" Tom says nervously and with that toms mom and dad leaves.

Tom starts walking down towards you "You..uh..look great" tom says blushing completely "Th..thank you, you too!" I say smiling "So what about your brothers where are they?" I ask raising an eyebrow "Oh uh they are at friends houses tonight which my mom organized so that it can just be us two" Tom says rubbing the back of his neck "Aaaah I see that's sweet of her" I say smiling. "Oh before I forget you have to put this on" tom says smirking while butting a blindfold on you "Umm why do I have to wear this?" I ask while not being able to see "You'll see now" toms says while grabbing your hand leading you somewhere. While walking you starting to feel more nervous by the second but also excited to see what planned

"Okay you can take it off" Tom says and I take the blindfold off and see this:

"Tom you didn't" I say completely shocked with my hand over my mouth "Oh but I did" He says smiling knowing he succeeded with surprising me

"Tom you didn't" I say completely shocked with my hand over my mouth "Oh but I did" He says smiling knowing he succeeded with surprising me. "This is perfect" I say giving tom a quick kiss on the lips and we both head towards the table and see that tom cooked *Your favorite food* "How'd you know this is my favorite" I ask smiling "I have my ways" tom says smirking "Oh you do know" I say laughing "Yupp" he says with a cute smile

The whole evening was amazing, both tom and I spoke and laughed a lot. The food he made was delicious and it was definitely the best first date ever and just as you thought it was finished tom brought out another surprise

"I know we still not able to drink yet but my parents got us this" tom says pulling out a bottle of red wine "I don't mind and it's very kind of them" I say smiling while tom pours us both some wine. "Thank you for the lovely evening and best first date" I say smiling raising my glass slightly "It's a pleasure and more to come love" he says smiling also raising his glass.

*Slight smut warning*

Afterwards tom and I headed to his bedroom to relax. Once I walked in I heard a click and turned around to see tom standing by the door smirking and his face was slightly red. He walked slowly towards me and smacked his lips against mine and we started to make out for a few seconds then he pushed me on his bed. He started to crawl up to me removing my shirt and trailing kisses from my stomach to my neck. Once he started kissing my neck and I tried removing his shirt but couldn't since my hands were pinned. Tom stopped and smirked at me and he took off his shirt revealing his abs, I started to feel heated up and tom started to suck on my collarbone causing me to moan a little and I could feel tom smiling. He started to leave love marks all over collarbone and chest as I thought he was finished he started to suck on my nipple in which I let out moan once I did I started to feel something hard growing on my leg.

I freed my hands and I moved toms lips to mine and we started to make out passionately but it was heated with us breathing heavily in between. Tom started to grind his bulge against mine which I let out a few moans while kissing tom.

*End of slight smut*

Just as things were getting really heated we heard toms parents were back "Tom we are back" Nikki says which we could hear from downstairs and I immediately stopped but tom was still continuing "Babe we have to stop your parents are back" I say tom "Aaaw but Love" tom says with puppy eyes "Babe we can't have your parents catch us plus it weird with them being here" I say looking directly in eyes "Fine love" tom says gutting up and we put our shirts back on.

"Babe don't be sad there's always a next time" I say smiling and kissing him on the cheek "I know I know love" tom says with a small smile "Come let's go greet your parents" I say to tom and grab his hand but he didn't move "Umm love we shouldn't go down" tom says laughing and pointing to you know what "Shit" I say and start to get nervous "Don't worry love" Tom says smiling "Lets just cuddle under the blankets and pretend to watch a movie" he says while unlocking the door and we both cuddled and put on movie midway through.

Toms parents came in a few moments later and didn't suspect a thing plus told me that my parents said I could stay the night.

Sorry for the late chapter I was busy the whole weekend with friends and didn't get to sleep much and Sunday I was too exhausted to write plus watched Endgame which was amazing.

If you want me to include smut just message me please and I will think about it this was just a test to see if I'm able to.