Chapter 2: Once Upon A Dream

Anonymousette: Welcome back, y'all.

Purpledolpin05: We're back with a new chapter for "The Lost Siblings". In this chapter, we will be seeing from Doy's and Mal's side of the story. Best of both worlds, am I right?

Anonymousette: Right. Now, who should do the disclaimer? Eenie Menie Minie...

Purpledolpin05: Mal, how about you?

Mal: Alright, purpledolpin05 and Anonymousette do not own Disney Descendants or the other shows or DCOMs by Disney. They only own their Original Characters.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Doy's P.O.V.]

I opened my eyes, and found myself in a big meadow. From a distance, I see a pretty lake. Near the meadow I see a forest of trees and a giant treehouse on one large tree that stood out among the rest.

This looks like something out of a storybook.

"Doy, come back here. I'm gonna find you." A man called out to me, as I giggled and tried hiding behind a bush.

"Got'cha!" the man was tall and sturdy with dark hair and blue eyes.

I squealed in surprise as I let out a laugh.

"I guess that means we found another person off the list." A beautiful woman with dark hair and wearing a white and blue dress smiled, walking over.

"Who would have guessed that Doy here would be the last one to be found?" a teenage boy with green eyes and brown hair commented.

"I found Jamie and Spin." A teenage girl with purple hair and green eyes declared, walking over with a pair of tweens.

"No fair, it's considered cheating if you can turn yourself into a bush, just to rat me out." A young boy with brown hair and eyes glared at the girl beside him.

"I was the bush you were hiding in. If I go down, you're going with me." A girl with dark skin, curly hair and wearing blue commented back in a snarky tone. I recognized her and Spin as a pair of older kids who babysit me sometimes. Spin met me while he was in New York a few years ago, and we became foster brothers because we look alike, and we have a brotherly relationship.

"Where's Bob and Jenny?" Spin asked out loud.

"Here. It was pretty easy to find them." An older teen with dark and white hair commented.

"Bob tried hiding in the apple trees, but he crashed the branch and landed on Doug's back." a girl with blue hair commented. "Jane is taking Doug to the infirmary."

"And I was hiding in the library, like I would." Jenny commented with a shrug.

"Lonnie is also in the infirmary to get her ears checked. She went over to find Jenny, but she must have forgotten Jenny's a bionic with sonic scream and her shriek temporary made her eardrums go numb." A tween girl with tanned skin, dark hair with purple tips and green eyes named Molly replied.

"Where's Janoy?" I asked aloud.

"Here, she tried to beat me up with my Tourney bat when we found her hiding in the laundry basket." A tall Arabian boy with long dark hair raised a hand, as he walked over with a toddler girl sitting above his shoulders. The toddler girl has tanned skin, long wavy dark hair, brown eyes, and the cutest dimples when she smiles (in my view, January is the prettiest girl I have ever seen).

Mister King Ben has invited his friends, along with me and my friends/extended family (at this point, I have treated Spin's friends as my extended 'family') to his Annual Family Weekend. It's so nice of him.