My Brother

Hello! My name is Mary Francis, but everyone just calls me Mary. I live in the town of Tulsa, Oklahoma, but I feel withdrawn from my life. I am always day dreaming, and thinking about everything. I am a "Soc," but I don't believe in the whole "Soc and Greaser" rivalry. The circumstances my life have put me into are extremely hard, so I try not to pay attention to hat happens around me. 

I have one brother. He hates me. He does not acknowledged my presence, and when he does he is abusive. I just think that tries to at tough and cold hearted so nothing can ever hurt him. He thinks that I am a waste of time and money, and that our parents should have never had me. He is older than me by one year, but still acts all high and mighty. I have learned to accept his crap and let his do whatever he wants. He may be cruel to me, but he is still my brother, and there is still a part of me who loves him, and would do anything for him.

I have a boyfriend. He is the kindest soul you will ever meet, and he is also a Soc. He acts like a rude Soc with his friends. One day my brother forced my to go to the drive in with him, and  though it would be horrible, but once we got away from any other Socs, he was really sweet, and a real gentleman. 

Oh, you may have wondered who my brother is.. 

Well his name is Bob Sheldon..

My name is Mary Francis Sheldon..

And my boyfriend's name is Randy Anderson..

I was born into the center of the Soc and Greaser rivalry, and this is my story.  

A/N

Hi everyone, I chapter one was enjoyable, and I promise the story will get better and chapters will get longer!

Please comment and vote!

THANK YOU MY BROS!!!