12

today was the day i headed back to texas. yup, hours and minutes wasted by my mind replaying all my life choices to me.

zion didn't have to go back to california for another week but, college calls.

my parents and diana decided to drop me off to the airport.

"before we drop you off... we're going to make a quick stop."  my dad says and he pulls over st someones house.

zion's house.

i didn't know whether to be happy or upset. i mean, zion and i had a wonderful day yesterday, but at the same time, he does the most.

diana looked mad. she had her arms crossed and popping in her airpods.

zion ran out of his house and hopped into the car.

"hi mr and mrs johnson. hey diana." he looked at her and she just ignored him. "hey liv." he smiled at me and i smiled back.

"so, zion is going to come with us because we thought that when you go back home, you'd miss him so..." my dad trailed off.

i nodded and looked at zion.

what's wrong with diana? he mouthed.

i shrugged and we just stared out the window, looking at the houses and buildings passing by us by the minute.

i looked at zion and he was just on his phone.

i hesitated but i laid my head on his shoulder.

he looked at me, slightly laughing and kissed my forehead.

i was slowly falling asleep to him silently humming.

before i knew it, we were outside of the airport.

i got through security and baggage to where i just waiting for my flight.

my parents and diana went to go get us food while zion and i sat together.

"so..." i broke the silence.

"can we take a picture?" he asked. "oh... um, sure." i got up and he took a selfie of us.

"i'm so posting this on instagram. do you still have the same username?" he asked. "yup. liv.johnson.00." i said.

he posted it and suddenly, my phone blew up of people tagging me and posting comments under my pictures.

are you and zion dating

y'all would be hella cute

dude... who tf are you?

you're hella ugly... so i guess zion and i do have a chance if that's the case.

i read the comments and zion snatched my phone out of my hands.

"don't read those. they can be judgmental when it comes to beautiful girls like you." he smiled and turned my phone off.

"we're back with the pizza!" my dad said. we turned and went to grab our slices.

after a while, it was time for me to go.

i gave my dad, mom and diana a hug.

"well, goodb-" "not goodbye. just... just see you later." zion said. i nodded and we hugged. for a long time.

last time for plane from toronto to houston.

i pulled away and left for the plane.

toronto makes everything better. but just wait until i hit texas.