14

it was finally summer.

i flew back to ottawa to spend time with my family before i go to la.

it was around two in the morning when i got home and everyone went to sleep.

i ran up to my room to unpack everything when my phone rang.

"hello?" i answered. "hey m'lady. how's my lovely girlfriend doing?" "haha, she's doing good now that you called. i was actually about to go to bed though." "oh, well, you need your sleep. i was just going to ask if it was okay if i announced that we're dating."

"oh, yeah." "i mean, we've been dating for two months and all i want to do is show you off." he stated. "well, you're more than welcome. i don't mind." "okay. i love you olivia." "i love you too justin." i hung up and laid on my bed, eyes on the ceiling.

"two months..." i whispered.

~

i woke up to multiple notifications. i'm guessing justin announced us.

justinrue
missing my baby right now
@olivia.babe

at that notification, i smiled.

account836
lmaoo what happened to zion sis

euphoriamuch
lmaooo #hoeee

account735
aww yu guys are so cute!!

just.in.rue
GOALS FISHXHEJ

jamescharles
your girlfriend is lucky!!

account
yeah imma need a post to explain this

then i looked at my text notifications.

dina
YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE FISHEH

francine <3
lmaooo imma be maid of honor period

zion :)
call me.

shit. i forgot about him.

i called him on his phone and it rang.

and rang.

and rang.

until he answered.

"what the fuck olivia. you said you loved me and you chose him? what does he have that i don't? what?"

"this. he was maturity and you don't. at first i told him that i wanted to be with you, he said whatever makes me happy. and then i thought, what would happen if i chose him? would you have that same reaction? no, you wouldn't. so i chose him."

"this is what i mean too. your such a hoe. i can see why nobody likes you."

"why would you tell me to call you then all you want to do is yell at me? what have i done wrong to you? ever? sorry that i want some happiness. just because i'm with him does not mean that i don't love you! you're being childish. bye." i hung up and threw my phone on the bed.

that boy has got me fucked up.