Throk x reader (lemon)

Soooo you are Hiccups sister(just go along with it) and you met Throk at the same time as the dragon riders. After Ruffnut "dumped" him, he realized it was just simple infatuation. This is set at the end of the HTTYD series, before the second movie. Also you and throk are together.

Your POV
"Come along shadow" I yell to my changewing. That's right, I'm the only person ever to have tamed one. Shadow throws me on his back and we are flying through the sky and around the island of Berk.
'I miss him' you think to yourself, thinking of your wonderful boyfriend throk. I sigh sadly thinking about what he is up to right now.
3rd POV
"Y/n!" You hear the familiar shout of your brother hiccup, yep that's right! You are the daughter of stoick and older sister by 1 year to hiccup. You land on the ridge where he was waving you down from.
"Hiccup, what's up?" You ask as shadow let's you down.
"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a trip? You know you, me..dad.. the dragons!" Hiccup suggests nervously.
"Dad? Not that it doesn't sound fun. But why do you seem nervous? And why would dad join us?" You ask inquisitively.
Suddenly you hear the sound of bone crusher and you see your dad.
He lands and looks at both of his children.
"Well my daughter, WE are going to visit Queen Mala along with the other allies of Berk for a meeting. Plus, I'll finally get the chance to see this 'boyfriend' of yours and see if he's even worthy of my little girl" stoick explains with a touch of anger at the end. It's not the He didn't like throk, it's just he's never met him and doesn't want his little girls heart broken.
"Okay okay, fine. BUT don't threaten him okay!" You demand instead of ask. Your dad nods, but you all know he won't listen.

~So timeskip to you, stoick, and hiccup arriving on the island. Along with fishlegs, who wanted to see heather.~

"BROTHER! SISTERS! I'm so glad you're all here!" You hear Dagur shout as he pulls you all into home crushing hugs.
"H-hello dagur" You weez out.
Heather and hiccup look to have the wind knocked out of them.
"Welcome everyone! Please this way" you see queen mala guide you all in the direction of a large table with food. Everyone takes their seats and they begin to discuss business. Trade routes, dragon migration, strengthening the bonds of each other.
"Let's be honest here, we all know the beserkers and the Berkians are bonded thanks to heather and fishlegs. The beserkers and my people because of dagur and I, but it seems berk is the only ones that need to strengthen their bond with us" queen mala finishes her explanation of what needs to happen.
"So pretty much you want someone from Berk, and Someone From here to get married?" You ask, just to make sure you understand. Queen Mala nods her head.
"Well dad, any ideas?" You and hiccup ask.
"If you don't mind, I actually have one" Queen Mala states.
"And that would be...?" Your father motions for her to continue.
"Your daughter marries my Lieutenant of course" Queen Mala states, as if it's the most obvious thing.
"WHAT?!?!?" everyone shouts.
"It would be an honor to marry the love of my life, I planned to anyways so why not now?" You hear the deep, soothing voice of throk speak as he walks up.
You smile and run up to him giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek.
"See? It works perfectly! Now we just need to plan the wedding!" Mala states happily when suddenly and axe is thrown on the table.
Everyone is silent as they look at Stoick.
"....no.... my daughter will not marry a man I don't know" stoick says darkly.
"Please sir, I love your daughter let me..." but throks speech is cut short as your dad yells " then prove it!" As he throws his axe towards... ME?!
*clink*
Throk easily knocks it aside, not letting it touch you.
"Dad what the heck!?!?!" You scream in confusion. Your dad shoots you an apologetic look before walking up to throk slowly, towering over him.
"Do you love my daughter?"
"Yes, more than anything"
"Will you protect her?"
"With my life"
"...would you DIE for her"
"If that means saving her, then yes"
You begin to get tears in your eyes at the conversation that was currently transpiring.
"Okay, then I'll accept. BUT ONLY if y/n wants to marry you" your dad states. You run up to your father and hug him while whispering "i love you dad".
"I accept, but only if you ask me yourself" You state Turing to look at the man you love.
"Y/n Haddick, will you do me the great honor of marrying me?" Throk asks as he gets on one knee.
You nod, happy tears flowing down your face.
Everyone claps and cheers, including hiccup and your father.

Timeskip to everyone leaving, and you staying with your future husband.

"Can you believe it? I'm engaged!" You scream in excitement to Dagur and Shadow. You see, you and Dagur have been friends(surprisingly) for years.
"Y/n this is great! Finally, I'm married and a king with my best friend here to celebrate HER engagement!" Dagur yells in excitement.
Shadow chuckles a deep dragon laugh while nuzzling you.
"Excuse me, May I have a moment?" You hear as your fiancé walks in.
"OF COURSE! We are gonna be brothers soon! Well I'm going to go see my lovely queen, goodnight you two" Dagur hollers as he walks out.
You shake your head chuckling at his antics.
"Y/n, my love, are you ready to go to bed?" Throk asks as he stares lovingly at you.
"Of course! So where will I be staying?" You ask.
"Why with me of course, you are my future wife. Unless..you don't want to?" Throk asks towards the end.
You laugh and take his hand into yours "of course I want to silly!"
He nods happily, and you wave to shadow as he goes into the sleeping pen that was built for triple strike.

*LEMON TIME 🍋 *

"Throk, I'll be right back!" You tell your fiancé as he gets ready for bed.
He smiles at you as you rush off to do only Odin know what.

You change into a silky white nightgown, ready to impress your fiancé. You and Throk have been together for a bit now and now engaged, so you thought 'why not celebrate a little early'.
With a smirk on your lips you walk out.
"Oh Throk, are you ready?" You ask as you lean against the doorframe. Throks eyes widen and mouth drops.
"Y-you look..." not Throk can't seem to get the words out. By the gods he's never been so lucky.
You walk up to Throk, hand on his bare chest and tell him "Throk, make me yours."
"With pleasure" he states.

Throk picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. You begin to trace your lips all over his neck, slowly making your way up to his lips. When your lips connect you both begin to fight for dominance, tongues swirling with each other, exploring new places. Throk squeezes your ass and you help in surprise. Throk takes over this tongue war, exploring your mouth. He then sets you on the bed and takes your clothes off until you are completely bare.
You shut your eyes in embarrassment as your face heats up.
Throk chuckles before saying "my love, keep those beautiful eyes open. There is no need to be embarrassed, your body is quite exquisite and I want to look you in the eyes as you unravel" Throk states as his hands touch all over your body, as of memorizing it. You sigh in bliss as he groped your breasts and you moan in please as he takes a nipple in his mouth. "oh! Throk...ooh"you moan out. You hear Throk grunt in pleasure as he grinds against you. You can feel his member growing the more you moan. You push yourself up and go to take his pants off when Throk gently pushes you back down. "I'm sorry dear, as much as I'd like for you to do that. I want tonight to be all about you, please let me give you all the pleasure" he states as he kisses you deeply . You nod your head yes and let him continue his ministrations. His mouth begins to travel lower and lower, until his mouth lands on your bundle of nerves. "AH! oh gods, right there!" You yell/moan out. Throks tongue slowly moves up and down your slit, tasting and exploring your body. You arch your back and clench when you feel a bubbling in your stomachs. "Yes yes, Throk that feels so good~ don't stop! I'm so close!" You exclaim as your suddenly put in top. You begin to ride throks face and before you know it you feel that bubble burst.
"Aaaah! Yes yes! Oh gods!" You scream out in pleasure.
Throk lifts you off his face and kisses you passionately. You don't care of you can taste yourself, you want him.
"Throk please, I wan-no NEED to have you" you beg him. Throk groans at the sight of his fiancé on her knees begging for him, entrance already wet, eyes glazed with lust and love. Throk takes off his pants and puts 2 fingers inside of you.
"O-oh! Throk!" You holler in pleasure, and little pain. Throk begins to stretch your already sensitive entrance.
"Are you ready my love?" Throk asks as he feels you're well prepared. You nod silently as Throk thrusts himself inside you.
"AH!" You scream in pain and pleasure. Throk groans in pleasure and waits for you to tell him to move.
"Throk, you can move" you whisper to him.
Throk then begins to thrust, slowly picking up the pace until you are screaming his name in ecstasy.
"Oh yes Throk! YES YES YES!" his name becoming the only thing you can say.
"Y/n" throk breathlessly moans out, unable to also speak any other words.
Throks thrusts begin to become sporadic.
"I-I'm about to"
"Me too"
Suddenly you both yell out each others names in ecstasy.
Breathing heavily you turn to Throk and say "I love you".
"I love you too"