Hanayama Karou x reader part 3

^timeskip to 2 years in the future, you are now 15, baki is 13^

"Baki! You idiot!" You scream as your brother skips yet another day of school to train with those guys mom hired.
"You need to get an education idiot!" You tell him, as you finish cooking breakfast.
"Oh like you did? I couldn't graduate high school early like you" he says, not wanting to have this conversation...again.
You sigh aloud, showing you give up...for now.
"Well, be safe okay? I'm gonna go for a walk" You tell him, as you head out, quickly grabbing the bracelet karou gave you for your 10th birthday. It's purple and white chains with the symbol of the Hanayama clan.( like a carving of what Hanayama has on his back)

^timeskip to a few weeks^
'Great, just great' you think to yourself as you roll your eyes.
You were running around the docks, away from people, when you saw a limo and what looked like your moms assistant walk in a warehouse.
"Hmm, what's he doing now?" You ask aloud, knowing he and your mother were always trying to find someone to send to fight Baki.
You sneak in, and slowly walk in, only to see the one person you thought you'd never see again.
...
'KAROU!' You think happily to yourself.
Today you decided to wear the cat sweatshirt karou bought you on your 13th birthday. But since your body developed really well, it's become kinda tight around your breasts, and showing off your curves as it ends mid thigh. You also wore white stockings to match, along with some flats.
You stay hidden behind some stacks of boxes, watching as karou walks over to some fat guy with a deck of cards, ripping the deck with 2 fingers!
"Wow..." you whisper.
Then some guy with long hair and a cocky attitude runs at karou and starts punching him.
'Oh no! Ka-Chan! Do something!' You think to yourself, worried about him.
But you quickly notice his hand clench as he punches the guy, and then grabs his arm and squeezes so tightly it bursts.
Your eyes widen at the shear strength karou has.
You smile a little, kinda liking what you're seeing.
While sticking in your little world one of the men in suites walks behind you and points a gun to your head.
"Hey yo boss! Looks like a witness over here!" He forces you to stand as you quickly pull the hood with cat ears over your head and you look down.
You can feel everyone looking at you.
'Shitshitshitshitshit' you keep thinking.
'I don't want him to see me like this! What if he doesn't even like me anymore? What if he forgot about me? No...he wouldn't....' and while you're having an internal battle your moms assistant recognizes you and begins to try to fix the situation.
"Oh I'm s-So sorry! That's the young miss! Please forgive her!" He stammers our, trying to find an excuse.
"Yeah, well don't you think it's a little suspicious she was just hiding there? What kind of games are you trying to play?" Karous uncle asks, glaring at both of us.
"Maybe we should kill her" one man states.
"Yeah, I'd like to see you try" You state.
Everyone goes silent as the man behind you goes to hit with his gun.
You quickly dodge and smack the gun away from his grasp, you then proceed to lift the man and throw him across the warehouse.
Everyone is amazed, and shocked by your strength.
"So you can fight huh? Then let's see how you face against me." Karou states, readying himself.
'Now or never' you think.
"Oi, ka-Chan! So much for you'd never lay your hands on me! I can't believe you'd consider breaking that promise!" You state with a laugh at the end.
You pull your hood down and look up at karou.
"K-kitten?" Karou asks, hesitant.
"H-hey! You're not supposed to call me that in public Baka!" You yell at him, cheeks flushed.
Karous uncles eyes are wide as he recognizes you.
"Well damn y/n, it's been a while" he states with a wave.
"Yep, 2 years. 2 very long years." You state.
Your moms assistant unsure of what's happening.
"Old man, remember when dad left me for 7 years? This guy right here was the one I told you about" You explain.
You all laid into hanayamas limo when suddenly your moms assistant shouts "HANAYAMA KAROU WAS YOUR FRIEND AND FIRST KISS?!"
"Oi! Don't say that stuff!!!! Let me out of here!" You scream in embarrassment as you pull the hood over your eyes.
Hanayamas uncle and a few other guys laugh at your reddened face.
"Ugh, kill me...." You mutter out, ready for death.
You can feel Karous eyes on you, studying everything about you.
You make eye contact with him and give him your cutest smile. He looks to the side but has a very light blush on his cheeks.

After about 30 minutes of riding in the limo, it pulls up to a building.
"Well lets go upstairs to talk" hanayamas uncle states.
"Right, well young Miss, I'll call a cab and you can head ho-"
But you cut him off with a deadpanned look stating "I'm not leaving, I wanna stay a tall too"
He begins to sweat as you start to narrow your eyes.
"W-well, you probably can't! Mr.hanayama is part of a Uh, organization, per say that-"
And once agin he's cut off, this time by Hanayama himself.
"Anything we discuss, can be discussed with y/n. She's more than welcome to stay."
You smile happily, glad to have gotten your way. Though some would say growing up, Hanayama karou gave you whatever you wanted.
You run over to karou and stand next to him as you ride the elevator to the top floor.

After 15 minutes of discussion, you realize Hanayama will be fighting your brother.
"Wait, you want karou to fight Baki?! What the fuck?! Baki will be killed!" You holler at your mother's assistant.
Hanayama then asks "why's that a problem? Is he your boyfriend?"
"Pfft no, baki hanma is my brother. I'm the daughter of Yujiro Hanma." You tell him.
His eyes widen as he squeezes the door handle tightly.
"I'll fight him" Hanayama states as your moms assistant explains how he'd be a step closer to fighting Yujiro if he fought Baki.

"Okay young Miss, are you coming?" Your asked, but you shake your head no.
"I wanna talk with karou, and no I won't try and convince him to not fight Baki" you inform.
He nods his head and leaves you alone with hanayamas "workers".

Karou walks back in after 30 minutes and notices you're still here.
He glances around the room and tells everyone to "leave this room until further notice".
Once you're both alone, he sits at his desk.
"So, what'd you wanna talk about?" He asks.
You stand up and jump on him, just like you used to.
Hanayamas eyes widen as you sit in his lap, a large grin on your face.
"I just wanted to talk to you! It may shock you, but you really are my only friend!" You state, happy to be back with him.
Karou smiles and says "and here I thought we were a little more than that, guess I was wrong"
"Ack! Wait! W-we are? Yeah! I-I want us to be! I mean...I wanna...what I mean is..FUCK YOU!" You become a flustered mess and Hanayama can't help but smirk and chuckle at your reaction.
You glare at him and cross your arms.
He then grabs your face, and mutters out "I missed you" before kissing you.
Your eyes widen, before they flutter close. You press yourself into him, your arms going around his neck.
After what feels like hours, but really only minutes you both pull apart.
"I really missed you ka-Chan" you say, a smile playing on your lips.
"Well, you're back now. And this time I'm not letting you go" he states, ready to do whatever it takes to keep you with him.
After talking about what's happened the past 2 years you finally ask him.
"So karou, when were you gonna actually tell me you're a yakuza boss?"
He looks shocked for a moment before responding with "Well, I was going to eventually. But I didn't want to put you in harms way, there are people who'd do anything to get at me. I didn't want them to hurt you."
"Awww ka-Chan! That's sweet, but you DO realize who I am though right? Haha" you ask with a chuckle.
He laughs a bit before stating "I do now, Miss 'never told me her last name', you could've mentioned who your dad is"
"Yeah I guess, but at the time I just wanted a friend. Someone who knew nothing about my family. Someone who liked me for me." You tell him, a sad smile on your face as you recall being taken away from him.
"Oh and sorry for my dad and uncle kidnapping me, I didn't wanna leave so I was forced" you apologize, but Hanayama waves his hand dismissively as if saying "it's no big deal."

As the night rolls on, the hours go by and next thing you know it's 2 am, and you and karou are still talking.
"Damn, it's already 2 am? Looks like it's time for me to go home. I'll see you later ka-Chan!" You tell him as you stand to leave.
"Y/n, you should stay the night...if you want." You offers.
You think about it, and grin.
'Maybe now I can finally have some fun~'
"Okay! As long as I get to sleep next to you~" you state with a wink.