Charles Smith x reader

"Well well Well, look what we got here boys! A pretty young thing~ and rumor has it she rolls with the van  der linde gang" the O'Driscall hollers, causing everyone to glare in my direction or look at me with lust in their eyes.
"Now, I'm gonna remove this here gag, and yer gon tell us exactly where Dutch is" he commands. But as soon as he does though I glare and bite his hand.
"OOOOW YA BITCH!"
SLAP 👋
He backhands me, leaving a stinging sensation on my cheek.
He then pulls out a gun and aims it at me.
"NOW tell me what you kn-" but the man is cut off when an arrow hits him right in the head, leaving him dead.
All the O'Driscalls run for cover as Dutch and the boys storm in, pissed off that you were taken.
Ya see, you're name is y/n Morgan, sister of Arthur Morgan, adoptive sister of John Marston, adoptive daughter of Dutch and Hosea, and last but certainly not least, the lover of Charles Smith.
All the men from camp start shooting, knifing, and cursing the O'Driscalls for laying a signal finger on you.
"Well chica, glad to see you alive" Javier admits with a slight laugh.
You chuckle and say "yeah well, I can't die yet. Y'all would go crazy without me there!"
We both laugh, then Javier throws me my guns he snatched from the cabin and I shoot an O'Driscall in the back of the head.
"Y/n! Let's go!" You hear the sting voice of your man call for you. You run and jump on the back of taima, holding on tightly to Charles.
Everyone splits up and after a while of riding Charles stops and gets down, pulling you into his arms.
"I'm so glad you're safe" he admits, inhaling your scent.
You laugh and state "I knew y'all would come an get me"
"Yeah, you were right. Now, how's your cheek? I saw him slap you, we were all waiting for the right time to strike. I'm sorry I couldn't stop him soon." Charles explains.
"Heh, it's okay dear. It's just a little red, but I think a kiss might make it feel better~" you coo.
Charles smiles slightly, and chuckles at your childlike behavior.
He leans down a pecks your cheek, you then turn and pull him in for a passionate kiss.
After a few moments you pull away, cheeks red, and not from being hit.
"I love you Mr. Smith" you confess.
"And I love you, future Mrs.Smith" He states.
You giggle and nuzzle into his chest, while he holds you close.
"Come on, lets get back to camp" you say, hoping on taima, this time you're riding in the front.
Charles hops on and you both head off.
...
...
By the time y'all get back, everyone is sitting around the fire eating.
"Well shit, it's about god damn time y'all got back!" Arthur hollers, glad to see his baby sister and friend okay.
You laugh and say "aw shut up asshole, we can take as long as we want!"
Arthur laughs but pulls you in for a hug.
John walks over and ruffles your hair, laughing as you smack him.
Everyone's happy to have you back, even Dutch and Hosea come and sit by you as Javier begins to sing.
You smile as Charles sits in front of you, allowing you to play with his hair.
Yeah, you're glad to be back.