Present Mic x (drunk) reader

"Oooooh nanananana ALL MIGHT" You sing to yourself in the passenger seat of your lovely boyfriends car. Present mic, or Hizashi Yamada chuckles at his s/o's antics.
"Babe, you good?" Hizashi questions after hearing you go quiet all of a sudden.
"Babe? I am not bAbE, I am AlL MiGhT!!! PlUs UlTrA!" You scream making odd hand motions causing Hizashi to burst out laughing.
Hizashi had pressed record on his dashboard camera so you could see yourself later.
'I can't wait to show the others this late' he thinks to himself. Suddenly he's brought out from his thoughts as he feels a hand on his thigh.
" hey you! You can't just sit there lookin all kinds of delicious ~" you shout at Hizashi poking him on his nose.
"Hah! And why's that babe?"
"Because! You sitting there with that sexiness make me wanna eat. You. Up" you tell him, adding a wink on the end.
Your hands try to unbuckle his pants but he stops you.
"No no baby, as much as I'd LOVE for you to do that. You're drunk, and I'd never use you like that. Maybe when your sober tomorrow we can have some fun, Kay?" Hizashi says, after sadly removing your hands.
You begin to tear up while exclaiming that you're "not drunk!" And that you "don't wanna wait until tomorrow!"
Hizashi laughs again and pulls into yours and his driveway.
"Come on Babe, our we go. Let's head to bed" Hizashi tells you as he picks you up from the passenger side.
Hizashi carries you inside, setting you down gently.
"Zashi, please don't go.." you mumble out loud.
'AWWWW HOW CUTE!!!' Hizashi thinks to himself while slightly fangirling of his s/o.
Hizashi removes your clothes so you'll be comfortable, along with his own. As soon as he lies down you snuggle into him.
You glance up and see him smiling down to you. You lean your head up and plant a sweet, simple kiss on his thin lips. Hizashi happily returns the kiss. You both fall asleep, enjoying how your nights ended.

Ooookay, I know this one was short! But I can make a lemony part 2! Also credit to the cool artist who made the drawing!