DBZ Piccolo x reader lemon

"and 1 2 3 4! Keep it up!" You yell to dende as he works out with you. You absolutely adored the little namekian, and from day one he viewed you as a mother figure. Being childhood friends with goku sure had its moments. You both grew up together, since grandpa gohan took you in when you were 4.
But that was the past, and you always did enjoy living in the present.
"So, y/n, when will we stop training so you can go talk to Mr. piccolo?" Dende asks, aware you had strong feelings towards the older namekian.
"W-when I say so! Now hush and let's keep going!" You state with a large blush.
Unaware to you, piccolo was listening on to the conversation. His skin slightly purple at the thought of you wanting him.
You see, unbeknownst to everyone except Bulma and chichi, piccolo has been infatuated with you for a long time. And when the feeling first arose, he went seeking guidance from goku, who in turn, laughed and said "haha Sorry, I'm not sure what to say! Try asking chichi, she knows things!"

But now back to you!
"Alright dende, good job! Go ahead and rest, I'm gonna go take a bath" You tell him, dende nods his head and walks off.
You go into one of the many rooms and find the one with a large bathtub in the center.
"Ah hah! Found you~" You exclaim.
After getting the hot water started, along with some bubbles, you begin to strip.
Right as you're about to take your bra off the door bursts open.
"AH! Picollo?! What are you doing?!" You scream in embarrassment, covering your chest.
Piccolos face turns purple as he turns around and apologizes.
"It's fine, but why the sudden entrance?" You ask, as you finish stripping and step into the bath, the bubbles covers your chest.
"W-well...uh, you see I wanted to tell you...uh that I..." piccolo continued to mutter and mumble so you couldn't catch all of it.
"What? Piccolo please speak up" you tell him.
Piccolo grunts in frustration and starts to take off his clothes.
As soon as his shirt comes off your face flushes bright red.
"P-p-piccolo! W-what are you doing?!" You quickly ask, not that you weren't enjoying the show.
Piccolo takes off his pants and you turn away.
"Chichi and Bulma said the best way to speak to women is through actions." He states as he gets in the bath with you.
He grabs your cheeks with his hand, and makes you look at him.
"The truth is, I think they said I'm in love with you? All I know is I want to be with you, always" piccolo explains, as he leans in to give you a kiss.
Your eyes widen as your lips connect, sparks flying as if you were meant to be.
You close your eyes and wrap your arms around his green neck, a smile playing on your lips.
'Finally' You think to yourself.
Piccolo deepens the kiss, his tongue licking your bottom lip. You open your mouth for his tongue.
Both muscles battling for dominance.
"Mmm" you moan into the kiss as piccolos hands grab your ass.
He scoops you up and you end up sitting on his lap.
You both part ways, since air is a necessity.
Panting a bit you both smile at each other.
"So mister strong and silent like me huh? Well I am flattered~" you purr out.
Piccolos face turns slightly purple as he smirks at you.
"Yeah, well I know what kind of naughty things you've been thinking about~" he responds darkly.
You give him an innocent face, "What? Me? I'm nothing but innocent and adorable!" You tell him, a fake pout on your lips.
Piccolo chuckles and rubs your nose with his, "adorable yes, innocent no" he states with a true smile.
You both grin and you begin to laugh.
"Hahaha to think, if I'd just said something we could've already been together!" You inform him.
"That's true, but I like the way this turned out, besides I really like what I see~" piccolo purrs out.
You then remember you're both naked in a bathtub.
You glance up at piccolo and then take one of your hands and run it up and down his chest, feeling every muscle react to your touch in the best way possible.
You hear what sounds like a purr almost?
You smile realizing piccolo must be enjoying the way you touch him.
You pull him in for another kiss, as your left hand travels south and your right one begins to play with his antennas.
"Ah! T-that feels...!" Piccolo grunts out as you begin to play with both his dick and antenna.
He begins panting, face flushed purple as you bring him closer to his climax.
"Does that feel good?"
"Do you like when I do this?"
"You look so delicious right now~"
All your dirty talk has piccolo hard as a rock.
You chuckle at his reactions.
The way he gasps suddenly when you bite his neck, to the way he shivers when your nails scratch against his skin.
Suddenly you put an antenna in your mouth and before you know it, piccolo is a moaning mess as he thrusts quickly in your hand, and soon enough he climaxes!
His body shutters as you give him a few more pumps.
"So, how'd I do?" You ask innocently.
Piccolo steadies his breathing before responding with "absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see what happens when I get my turn to play with you~"
You blush and kiss him again, suddenly you both freeze.
"Ack! The waters cold!"
"Coldcoldcoldcold!"
You both holler jumping out and quickly wrapping yourselves in towels.
"Hahaha!" You start laughing and piccolo joins in, and you both just stare at each other.
"So piccolo, what do you say we head back to my room?" You offer with a sultry smile.
Piccolo nods and you both race as quickly as you can to your room.
Piccolo picks you up bridle style and kicks the door down.
He then kicks it shut and tosses you on the bed.
You giggle as you bounce a bit from the toss.
Piccolo saunters towards you, allowing his towel to fall and a once again erect member to stand tall.
You lick you lips, taking in his absolutely delicious figure.
"Like what you see?" He asks with a smirk.
You nod your head as he steps closer.
Piccolo suddenly tears the towel off your body so you're now fully exposed to him.
You blush, suddenly becoming self conscious of your body.
You wrap your arms over your chest, but piccolo pulls them apart saying "don't do that, I love your body, and I love you".
He kisses down your neck, causing you to sigh with bliss.
His hands pinning your arms down, as his tongue begins to explore your body.
Piccolo plays with your chest for a bit, squeezing and pinching your nipples, causing you to moan.
"Oh~ p-piccolo!" You scream his name is his tongue travels to your lower lips, a coy smile on his face.
"Hmm, now THIS looks good~ thanks for the food" he tells you as he dives right into your pussy. Lapping up all the juices that flow out.
"Ah Ah y-yes! That's feels SO GOOD!!!" You begin to moan and scream his name, as you get closer and closer to release.
Piccolo suddenly puts two fingers inside you, causing you to arch your back in pleasure.
"I-I....I'm close" you pant out, causing piccolo to kitten lick your clit, pushing you over the edge.
"OH YES!" You scream, as you thrust into his his hand, riding out your orgasm.
Piccolo sits up, licking his lips and fingers.
"Mmm, you know namekian don't need food or water, but I'd love to eat you everyday" piccolo states, throughly enjoying the way you taste.
You blush crimson at his statement.
"Piccolo, come here" you tell him.
Piccolo goes to the edge of the bed and you sit up, and wrap your legs around his waist, his dick rubbing against your pussy.
Piccolo, who's never had sex before begins to get nervous.
You glance up and see his confusion, so you just pull him into you, causing him to enter you.
"Aaaah" "fuck, that feels good" you both say at the same time.
Piccolo begins to understand and starts to thrust slowly in and out of you, enjoying the feeling of your walls wrapped around him.
"F-faster harder" you moan out as you wrap your arms around his neck.
Piccolo then picks you up, dick still inside, and slams you into the wall and begins to thrust at an inhuman speed.
You scream his name, as if it's the only word you know.
His thrusts get faster and faster, soon they become sporadic.
"I'm gonna..."
"Me too"
And after he says that, he comes inside you.
Both of you shaking at the feeling.
After a minute piccolo pulls out and carries you to the bed.
He then goes for a towel and cleans you both up, before getting in bed with you.
You snuggle into his chest as he holds you close.
"I love you" you mumble out, sleep beginning to take over.
...
...
...
"I love you too y/n"