Special Thank!

Okay so this ain't a chapter but a thanks instead!

First of all,I want to thank y'all for both this and the other story I made named Big Bad Wolf!

Both story's got lots of love and recognition!Many views and votes including added to reading lists!

I know I probably do a bunch of these Special Thanks parts thingy but I really want to thank y'all!

Secondly,I'm sorry that I hadn't update in either Master not Big Bad Wolf.I got sidetracked watching anime...And also with watching videos and stuff like that.I know I promised to update as much as I can so I want to ask for a forgiveness after I lied to y'all.

Thirdly,Master will get update either today or tomorrow,followed by a new chapter in the weekend for Big Bad Wolf!

Fourthly,I'm so productive that I hadn't done my homework for vacation so that imma try to do all today cause I have school on Monday and it's a lot of homework so...I might be dead afterwards...but imma still try to get an update for Master in!

Lastly,I feel like I'm writing an essay so imma stop...I was actually planning on eliminating all my story's and starting from scratch but I decided against that.

Oh by the way if you want to you may read my OC Bnha fan fiction!

Oh and thanks for the #1 spot for Master in Contoller!!!

FinalWord Count:247