Thank you

Thank you for everything! For the comments, votes, views, and just plainly even thinking of reading this short, badly written story.

I can't seem to find out when the first chapter of this fanfic came out so I can't say something like:
"We had come such a long way, fellow humans!"

Either way, thank you. I never thought that I would reach 10 views, much less 5k. Though it may seem little to some of you, it was a lot to me!

I'm sad to see this fanfic done so early! But there might be a sequel to this fanfic. But if there is, it might come out next year due to the fact that I am gonna be rather busy with future projects.

3 titles of future projects are right below:

'Because Love is what Matter' (Omegaverse)
'You Were Always There'(No quirk AU)
'I Love You Two'(Omegaverse)

(Yes, the last title has the word two. Don't be thinking of a threesome you pervy readers!)

And yes, all are TodoDeku! I really didn't want to do an omegaverse for the first tone on the list but due to the story plot, the idea was inevitable. The last title is gonna be short, super, and I mean short story. But these three projects will most probably be done at the end of this year cause I need to finish Big Bad Wolf and Demon's Pure Soul.

And I'm a kinda thinking of rewriting Big Bad Wolf so...

Super sorry!!! I didn't realize that these Thanks was becoming one of my rants.

Again, thank you for the support you had given me! It's becoming super hard for me to send a different thanks for every person that adds and votes and comments on my fanfics but, don't fret! I won't forget chu! How can I forgot the people that made me ever so happy this summer!

Now then, get your spears sharpen, guns reloaded, cause we gonna start a gay army!

See you in Big Bad Wolf soon!!!!!

Love y'all!!!!!