Ch 4:Pissed Off

3rd person...

Todoroki woke up pissed off as hell.

How did I know?Well then,let's just see the current scenario in the bar!

Todoroki had a knife on his hand which pointed at Toga's neck .Plus,he also had her smelling some chloroform on a rag.

"Die you stupid bitch!!!"

Todoroki pushed the knife onto her neck which caused some blood to start spilling.

Toga somehow got Todoroki away from her.She wipes her mouth clean with her sleeve.

"You Baka!!!!Why do you wanna kill me?!!!"

"I'm in no mood to put up with your pathetic flesh of life today so I thought..'Why not get rid of that burden while I'm at it'?"

"Why are you so pissed off?You're never pissed off in the mornin-"

"I AM NOT PISSED OFF!!!!!"

"Sheesh...daddy issues...Anyway!!!Go outside and look for someone else to kill!!!Not me Baka!!!I'm your co-worker in this business of ours!!!"

"Tch...Fine.Don't ask later why you can't breath nor see nor move after I come back!"

And just like that,the pissed Todoroki went outside to look for someone to stabby stab,just like Toag recommended.

Todoroki bumped into everyone making them reply annoyingly.This didn't help Todoroki get calmed for he always responded them with a death stare.

As Todoroki was walking around the streets, he heard some screams and yell of some humans.

"HELP!!!THIEF!!!SOMEONE!!!HELP!!!"

After this screams,someone came running in full speed toTodoroki's direction to then bump into him.

Todoroki was about to slap the shit out of the dude until he soon realized that that dude had some money that he spilled on the ground.

Was he the thief those pathetic bags of bones were telling about?

Todoroki followed the thief far away to then notice the thief walking inside and alleyway.

Perfect,Todoroki thought.

Todoroki's P.O.V

It's not as if I'm going to play hero today,no.I was planning to play today the role of a heartless and perhaps a bit pissed off human.

I stopped at the entrance of the alleyway and saw briefly how that thief was entering a door on the right side of the alleyway.

I walked towards the door and stopped right in front of the entrance to hear some counting inside.Counting of money.

It's not as if I needed money nor praise of the worthless civilians,no.I wanted a bit of amusement.

I opened the door to see the thief on the floor counting the money he stole.Then I noticed that he we were in a no-furnitured room.The lights dimmed a bit of light but not as much.The windows were covered in a paper like material.

Hmm...this place needs a bit of cleaning...

Finally,after a few minuets the male finally noticed the presence of someone in the room.