Whos your, what now??

(⚠️SMUTT WARNING⚠️)

Kachans POV (there's a lot of his POV in this 1)

It was only about five minutes until I heard a knock at my dorm door, I rushed over and opened it. He was standing there with a cute little smile on his face, he had a simple t-shirt and shorts on, 'Not for much longer...' I grabbed his shirt and yanked him in, closing the door with the handle already locked behind him. I started just kissing him and holding him, I sat on my bed with him on my lap. He wasn't rejecting or pulling away, so I didn't stop. I kept kissing him until he gasped for air in between, and he eventually pulled back. "Kachan,*pant* are you ok?..." His face was so close to mine, I didn't want to talk, I just wanted him... 'Talk later...' I said and went in to kiss him again. He put his index finger on my lips stopping me, "No Kachan, we're talking now." I was slightly shocked, he never did thing like that, or talked in such a demanding way before. He was trying to show he was serious, that was certain, '...fine...'. He stayed on my lap and hugged me tightly, burying his head into my chest, "Kachan, I love you, only you! I don't think your weak, and I don't think you should either! Your allowed to want to defend yourself and me, and to need restraining! Ok?!" He started tearing up I could feel a wetness on my chest, 'Shit...' 'Hey, don't cry, it's ok, please don't cry...' I tried to be comforting, it was my fault he was sad. He was rite too, but I couldn't change the fact that this was how I felt... 'Oi nerd, look at me...' he turned his head to face mine, his eyes were slightly red from the crying, my poor baby. 'Don't cry, I know your right, I just can't help feeling the way I do, I'm sorry. But I'll try, for you...' he whipped his tears and smiled, "Good! Now, where were we?" He said with a smirk, he put me right back in the mood as I flipped him over onto his back. 'I think we were somewhere about here?' I said jokingly, he giggled and we started kissing again. All of the sudden there was a knock at the door, 'Ugh! You fucking kidding me?!' I looked at Deku, 'Do we have to answer it?' I whispered, 'Maybe whoever it it might think we aren't  here and leave..' "Kachan," he whispered back, "What if it's bad news or something?!" I whisper-yelled, 'Ugh fine,' I walked over to the door and opened it, it was Ida. 'Oi what do you want robot legs?' 'Wtf kind of name I robot legs, why did I say that?' "What have you done to Midoriya?! I saw you pull him in here and slam the door, then I heard crying! What did you do?!" Deku ran up to the door, "Ida it's ok! Just keep your voice down!" Ida looked confused, "But I'm sure I heard crying, are you ok?" "You should probably come in, I'll explain..." What the fuck nerd?! Why is he inviting him into my dorm?! Midoryia had Ida sit on the bed, I was leaning on the closed door, he motioned me over. I was so pissed! Deku opened his left hand and stretched it out for me to hold, I took it. He said, "Kachan and I, are well, dating!" Ida was shocked, he stood up, "What?! Midoryia, Bakugou, I'm so happy for you!" Deku smiled at Ida, I glared. "But Midoryia, why were you crying?" Deku summarized the situation (leaving out the uh, "extra details"), Ida nodded, asshole... "I see, my apologies for intruding, I will leave you two alone." I turned to him before he opened the door, 'Oi, one more thing, you tell anyone and your dead!' Deku quickly said, "But Uraka-Chan and Kirishima know!" Ida nodded and left. I snatched Deku and practically threw him on the bed.

Dekus POV

When Kachan slammed me down, I got really turned on and let a little moan slip out, he heard it though. He started undressing me I helped by taking off my shirt. I then grabbed his shirt and pulled it off then he did the rest, we started kissing, rough. We were grabbing each other so much I lost track of who's hands were who's. I could feel him on my thigh, he was rock solid, I was too. He stopped only to put it in and we went back to kissing while he thrust. I couldn't help but yelp in pleasure, every time I did he would go just a little stronger. He pulled back and stopped kissing me to focus on what he was doing. He was holding onto my legs as he thrust, it felt so good! "H~harder Kachan!" I squealed, he did. "Who's your daddy!?" He said, 'You *moan* are!' He did one large thrust into me, "Who?!" 'You, *moan* are, *moan*, Ka~ *moan* chan!' Him saying that made me so aroused! Who would have thought he had a Daddy kink too. With that I moaned, 'Harder daddy!!!' He went faster and we both finished at the same time. He pulled out of me, a string of it connecting us still, he crawled onto the bed next to me and we started kissing. We both laid there catching our breaths, he looked into my eyes and said, "You know, *pant* your eyes have always reminded me of emeralds..." I was blushed, 'That's funny*pant*, because yours have always reminded me of rubys...' he smiled and looked away. "Izuku," He said my actually name! What was he going to say?! "I want to be with you forever, even though funny enough, it's only been two days..." he smiled and looked back at me. 'Well Katsuki,' I said, joking with him, 'we have been together for as far back as we can remember, and I don't think or want that to ever change.' He smiled, "I'm not gonna ask you to marry me rn if that's what you think." He teased, I looked up at the ceiling, 'Not rite now...' I said smirking. He grabbed my chin and turned my face to his and shoved his tongue down my throat! I let it happen though, I new what it meant.