Ew

Kachan POV

It was about dinner time and I hadn't seen Deku all day... I missed the little shit! I wanted to hug him, or hold his hand, or give him a peck on the forehead then a smack in the head! What was the point of going public if I couldn't publicly love him?! I was on the elevator heading downstairs, it was my turn to cook dinner for everyone. I had the perfect idea... since Dekus favorite food is Katsudon, I'll make a huge batch of it. Once everyone gets some, I'll separate him from everyone to have a nice dinner on the training field under the stars with candles. Holy shit... THE NERD TURNED ME FUCKING ROMANTIC EWWWWWWW!!!!!! Whatever... I had everything set up already so all that was left to do was cook. I walked into the kitchen to see my little ball of green floof was sitting on the floor infront of on the couches leaning on Momo's leg and laughing. Everyone was talking, most were in the living room, but Jiro, Shojo, Denki, Amina and Minetta we're sitting in the sort of kitchen/dinning room area. I walked over to the kitchen and started pulling out ingredients, I kept looking at him, I just kinda wanted to hug him... little weirdo. "Oh my gosh, super gay much?!" Minetta yelled at me and started laughing. "That,- wasn't even funny..." Jiro commented, "I don't see how there was any joke in that at all!" Mina yelled throwing her arms in the air. I just shot him a glance put my hand in a fist and set of a warning shot. He cowered behind Shojo and I got back to work. Once I finished everyone was saying how it smelled great and all that bullshit, 'Yeah yeah, shut up and eat!' I barked, I didn't really care if they thought it was good. I only wanted to know what Deku thought. He bounced over to me, his curls floofed in there cute little tuffs, god I was in love... "Kachan! You made Katsudon?! That's my-" 'Favorite... I know.' He smiled widely and hugged me, I happily hugged him back picking him up off the ground a little. 'Oi nerd,' I leaned into his ear so I wouldn't be heard, I guess in hindsight telling everyone would have made sure they didn't disturb us, or attacked a bunch of peeping toms *cough cough* Minetta. 'I got a surprise for you, grab some food and come with me.' He looked excited and a little nervous and proceeded to get himself a big helping and followed, I had already made a plate for myself. We went out to the field, the sky was perfect. I took him over to the blanket I had laid out, funny enough it was his that I had borrowed, it had All Mights face all over it. He gasped, "What's all this?" 'Well, I haven't seen you all day, so I thought I'd end it with a boom, seeing as there was a distinct lack of them form me not being with you.' I pretended to be pouty. We walked on to the blanket and sat down, he smelled his food, "Kachan, this is so... amazing! Thank you for being so great!' He smiled huge and I couldn't help but smile too, I even blushed a little, fuckin cute bastard. It's not like I did something amazing I just set out a blanket and candles with food, 'Just shut up and e-' he kissed me. It was so passionate and loving, I guess this did really mean a lot to him after all... He pulled back and smiled, "Ok now I'll shut up and eat. He laughed and took a bite, then his eyes widened and he proceeded to shove Katsudon in his face! "Omigahd! Kakandisissodood!" To translate he said "Oh my god! Kachan this is so good!" I laughed and smiled 'Im glad you like it.' Then proceeded to smack him in the head and say, 'But don't talk with your fucking mouth full!' He laughed. We sat and talked for about 3 hours, it was weird how time flew by with him...

Toga POV

"I've decided we'll be re-capturing the explosive boy, and the green haired kid as well. But we must keep them alive, master managed to send me a message, saying it's best not to kill them." I was so happy! We were going to get my Izuku!! I can't wait to put little nicks and cuts in him and watch his delicious blood flow! "Did he say why Tomura?" Kurogiri was always soooo inquisitive🙄. "No, he only managed to get the one message to me..." 'Ughhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Who cares?????!!!!! Let's just go get them!!' "Will you shut up you blubbering idiot," Dabi is always such an ass to me! "We can't rush into this it isn't smart." "Correct," Shigaraki said, "I have a plan...."

Deku POV

After dinner we stayed outside for wayyy to long. I was just so happy to sit under the stars with him... Suddenly Kachan stood up, "I'm gonna go put these dishes in the house and get some more drinks." I nodded and he left, about 5 minutes later he came back but he didn't have any drinks. 'Where are the drinks?' He didn't answer me and just kept walking closer, I wasn't sure what he was doing but he normally ignored comments he felt he didn't need to answer so it wasn't super weird. He got about a foot a away from me and I saw he had a knife, 'Kachan what are you-!?' He grabbed me and spun me, holding my arm and the knife to my throat! This wasn't Kachan! "Don't scream, don't fight, I'll kill you before you can even use your quirk." I was scared, well of course I was I had a knife to my throat! And she was right, she could already have killed me by the time I activated One For All... She took me over too a bunch of bushes over at the end of the field, once we were there I saw a whole in the protective wall and 2 other villains. It was the warp gate guy and the decay quirk guy, that must have been how they created a whole in the wall... She took the knife and made a small slit in my arm, I breathed sharply in. She shushed me and licked the blood, ewww! She handed me off too the decay guy who's grip I was all too familiar with. I then watched as she turned from Kachan to- me! "Your blood tastes better than I thought Izuku-kan!" She was blushing like crazy, and that was in my voice, ew again. "Stay focused!" The decay guy snapped, she rolled... my eyes? She went back to the blanket after about 10 more minutes I heard small explosions all at once. 'Louder Kachan! Alert everyone!' Then I remembered he might have still thought it was me and try to go easy as to not hurt me but it wasn't of course... I then heard him saying muffled profanity's. How could she over power him, especially in my body? A second later she pushed him behind the bushes, our eyes met, his anger quickly melted into rage. I guess seeing they had me made him worse. He started fighting harder but the warp gate quickly teleported us out of there. This is bad.