Will you?

Kachan POV (Time jump to Deku-Toga snatch)
'Are you fucking kidding me?!' Was the first thing to pop into my head. They seriously were taking me again... and how did she get Dekus blood?! My god I was so worried for that shit nerd! Did they have him too?! Did they hurt him?! I was so pissed! I wish I had made stronger blasts, but I couldn't be a 100% sure it wasn't him, and I wouldn't take that chance. As the bitch pulled me into the bushes I saw him, his eyes were so scared... he looked so sad and alone, and all the while worried about me. I, was fucking beyond enraged. They decided to impersonate me, scare my kitten, cut him, and then top it off with touching me?! They were so FUCKING DEAD!!!! Once we arrived at whatever base they had, we were immediately surrounded by villains, some of witch I recognized from before. I wouldn't stop fighting, only the girl did have the knife almost in my side, I didn't care. Deku on the other hand was completely still, I can understand why... Not only was he frozen from shock and fear, but he also had Shigakari or whatever his fucking name was's hands around his neck. He was fucking touching him! That would make me be still too though, knife wounds are one thing but a decayed body is another. They tied me and him back to back, and if I tried to use my quirk I would hurt him. Fuck! They had us so our arms were kind of linked as well, so if he tried to use One For All and tear the ropes, he would rip off my arms... these fucking ASSHOLES!! 'All you idiots are good as dead!!! How dare you touch him!!' I was infuriated beyond comprehension! "Kachan..." Deku was slightly whispering, he was almost talking in a cooing voice... "Kachan you need to calm down ok?" How was he so serene in this situation!? 'LIKE HELL IM GONNA FUCKING CALM DOWN!' "Kachan, you have to." Suddenly he was able to hold my hand, and even though I couldn't see his face I could tell he was making somewhat of a smile... I was suddenly fine, of course still unhappy about the situation, but he just melted away the rage. HOW THE FUCK DOES HE DO THAT?! "Kachan, if you get too angry you won't be able to properly judge the situation... so try to stay calm for me ok?"

Deku POV

Calming down Kachan was the only thing keeping me from a panic-attack at the moment! Because I was so focused on him though, I eventually felt better. Once he was calm the decay guy chimed in, "Awww look at the little lovers! For god sake shut up! Your not very silent prisoners are you?" He started laughing like a lunatic, "Shigaraki-san!!!" Toga was now back in her normal form, "Can I kill Mr.Explodey yet?!"

Kachan POV

Did she just, no, wait... my dream, this is so much like it... 'Hey nut job!' I yelled to her, 'How would you even plan on killing me?!' I tried to make it sound like I was being macho and saying "she couldn't if she tried" but really I just had to know if my dream was a warning. It wasn't probably the smartest thing to egg her on, but I had to know... "Well if you must know..." she smirked and blushed, "I'm going to make you sweat, profusely, wether that be you watching me make beautiful blood spill from Izuku-kan, or a hot room... then I'm was going to explode you!!" Deku gulped, loudly, and gripped my hand even tighter. 'Fuck!' What were we going to do? "Why, is there a specific way you wanna die or something? I didn't take you for that type!" She spread her fingers in a fan like way and giggle manicly... what is it with these people acting like anime characters? "W-What do you want with us any way?" Deku was visibly shaken, "Well, I was made aware you and the school knew we were close in the area, unfortunately they went into lockdown before we could get to you and stop you from telling them..." Shigaraki said. "So we thought we'd get some revenge anyway, we had made a plan after all, why let it go to waste?" I snarled, almost growling like a dog, Deku just held my hand. "Kurogiri, if you will." The warp guy put us in his portal area space thing and leaving only our heads out, then Toga took out a syringe and went to me first. I blacked out immediately, only to wake up upside down hanging from the fucking ceiling! I had a gag in my mouth though, I heard them coming and pretended to be asleep again, "Shigaraki-san , even though we can't kill them can we still torture them!?" "No! Knowing you you'd end up "accidentally" cutting too deep or something..." "I promise I won't! Pweeeeeaaasssee??" "Ugh, fine, but make sure he's rite side up when you do it, if you open any wounds while he's upside down the blood will never clot and he'll slowly bleed to death." She squealed and skipped over to me, I started to get lowered to the ground. This was my chance! They weren't going to kill us so I could get away with more risks, and she already thought I was asleep, so all I had to do was wait for her to untie me just a little! She started to do just that, the other guy had left the room, and shut the door, yes! As soon as the ties were loose I opened my eyes and kicked her right in the gut! I broke free and proceeded to tie her down, I used the gag on her so she would keep quiet. 'Now...' I said, 'Tell me were Deku is!'

Deku POV

I woke up and I was tied up with chains, damn! I did have super strength but chains would damage me beyond the point of being able to fend anyone off. I looked around, in the corner of the room I saw a dark figure. They walked out into the dim overhead lighting, it was that fire guy! "Hello there. I have been enlisted to do this for a friend, so please don't think I want this." I was so scared! Was he going to torture me? Or was he going to flat out kill me? "Will you join the League of Villains?"