No more talking...

(Bouta make a lot of ppl upset 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ don't look at the picture if you don't want a spoiler for this chapter)

Kachan POV

The amount of hurt I felt was indescribable. My FIRST and ONLY best friend ever, smiling while he kissed the only other person he loved just as much. How could either of them? Had it been a normal occurrence? Was Kirishima lying to Denki? Was Izuku lying when he said he loved me... I needed to talk to someone, anyone, I wasn't sure why, but I couldn't make myself mad, I only wanted to cry. I subconsciously ended up running, and to the third floor, I missed my landing. I hadn't realized though, and Todorokis room is right above mine. You can pretty much figure it out yourself I went to his room by accident in my saddened haze. I noticed the door was locked and realized my mistake after my key didn't work. I guess I woke him up because he came to the door as I started to walk away to correct my error, I made eye contact with him and started to break. He practically pulled me inside, even though I was his rival he was trying to help me...

Todoroki POV

'WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?' I woke up in my bed thinking that, it was around 11:00 and I had gone to bed at 9:00. I had been woken up by a very, very, strange dream, about Bakugou. And because I very much didn't want to recount it,  well in all honesty I did, but I didn't? The point is well, it was an R rated dream...  and I liked it? It didn't gross me out but it felt more, like it was a normal thing. But it was in the worst context, he had come to my room to confide in me about something or other... ugh I forget. But it's also a very unlikely reality any way, Katsuki would never...  my thoughts were interrupted when I heard my door handle jingle and rattle, as if someone was tryin to put their key in. I opened the door to see an on-the-brink-of-crying Bakugou. My heart took over, whenever I see a look like that it reminds me of my younger siblings and I melt. I sat him on my bed and just rubbed his back, I expected him to smack my hand away, but he didn't. He was crying heavy into his hands, I didn't want to push him but I asked, 'What happened?' He just shook his head, I had never seen him so weak before, it made me realize he's not actually a giant ball of hate and rage. He managed to heave out, "I-Izuku- tch- and- huh- Kirishima- kissed!" I was shocked, the Deku I knew would never, especially since he cares so much for Bakugou, and Kirishima was Bakugous best friend! I didn't know what to say, 'I'm so sorry...' was all I could think of, and he surprised me yet again and burried his head in my chest and hugged me. I hugged him tightly back and he  heaved heavily, he stopped for a second and looked up at me tears streaming down his face... and I suddenly remembered my dream. It was practically happening before my eyes! Right at this point he looks up and thanks me and says he's sorry, and then he... "I- uh-, thanks, *sniff* sorry..." he was still crying but he pulled away. I tried to ignore the dream and focus on him, 'Its- um- it's ok dude...' We stared in each other's eyes, it got kinda tense. I got really nervous because around this part of said dream, we uh- started kissing... why do teenage brains always have to circle around sex?! I saw the look in his watery eyes, he was hurt and confused and stressed and tired, and needed an outlet. BUT THIS ISNT THE RIGHT OUTLET! He frantically looked down at the floor, as if it would give him the next step, I didn't know what to do next either. I tried to remain calm and be open to helping, but he just looked so soft, and cute? This was a side of him I'd never seen, I didn't know how to react! "Todoroki," he summoned me out of my thoughts with a jolt. He NEVER uses my name! 'Y-yeah?' "Don't, talk about this ok?" He was in a slightly calm voice, his tears almost gone by now, "I really will kill you..." I just laughed and began to respond with the usual, 'Right back at chya!' Spiel, but he wasn't only talking about what had just happened, he was talking about the kiss he planted on my lips... and not to mention how soft his lips were, I would've expected them to be as rough as his personality... but they were gentle. He rested his hand on my cheek as it happened, I didn't even hesitate to kiss back, was I wrong for that? I ran my fingers up through his hair, witch I also expected to be knotted, but it was also soft and tangle free. I felt his tongue brush against my lips as if asking for entry, but instead I fought to enter his mouth with mine instead. He didn't seem to be expecting that, and fought back hard, I turned the gentle fingers that I had in his hair into fists and pulled with a tug, and I managed to win. We kept going and going, until we realized, we couldn't breathe.

Kachan POV

What was I doing?! That's not how you greave over your partner cheating! You don't fix cheating with more cheating! But it felt so.. good, though... the way he pulled my hair.. FUCK!! And now I'm a bottom again! The way his tongue entangled with mine, he was leading, he was... sophisticated feels like the only word I could use. I ended up spooning him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, witch were bare since he sleeps in boxers only, and my leg around his hips. We pulled away for air and looked at each other in the eyes, out of breathe and panting. I don't know why but I was so full of a need for him... what was happening to me? He broke the silence by saying, "You know what's funny?" 'What?' "I had a dream about this happening, I just didn't know it was happening until now..." That sentence kinda confused me, so I said, 'No more talking...' and I kissed him again.