Mr.Top

(⚠️WARNING⚠️ smutt) Comment wether you actually want this stuff or not in the story
Deku POV

I woke up to Kachan opening and closing the dorm-room-door. "Shit sorry kitten, I didn't mean to wake you..." I didn't respond, I kinda just looked at him with what little light we had, "What the fuck are you doing nerd!?" I just continued to look at him, I'd just had a very... risqué dream about him and well, I was still feeling the effects to say the least. I looked down to see a bulge under the blanket, 'Oh...' 'What were ya' doin'?' I asked ignoring his question, "Oh, Kirishima needed some advice," He tiredly scratched the back of his head, 'Oh? And what sage advice did you give him?' "Shut up asshole he just needed some help!" I just giggled and layed back, 'What time is it?' "5am." 'WOW! We really slept! Well I did I guess...' Kachan crawled into the bed with me and snuggled into my chest, "Yeah I said the same thing," he laughed. He tried to intertwine our legs and cuddle me but he ended up hitting into my, well you can figure it out... I yelped because he ended up kneeing me. He quickly retracted his legs and asked, "What was that?" I turned bright red, I was acting like we weren't dating and as if we hadn't seen every inch of each other... ugh I'm annoying! I think he connected the dots because a small smirk popped onto his face, "Oh... I see." He said with a self-righteous tone of voice, 'Shut up I had I dream!' I crossed my arms, I was kind of acting like a little kid who got told no, in all honestly that's kind of me anyway... "What was it?" He snapped me out of my thoughts, 'What?' I asked, "What was the dream?" I again felt a flush in my cheeks, 'Um, well, it, I, uh-' "Why are you acting embarrassed?" He rolled over into his stomach and rested his chin in his hands, he then proceeded to swing his legs in the air as if he was a girl at a sleepover, "C'moon! Spill the details!" He made his voice sound higher to imitate a girl, I rolled my eyes at his mockery, 'Well we were in a house and-' "Oh my god obviously not every little one, just the important ones!" I again rolled my eyes, 'Fine! Well basically it was a beach house, like a private beach, and I was laying on it with my eyes closed, and suddenly I felt you swaddle me into a kiss. It was warm and long, we were both in bathing suits you know, because the beach, and, uh well then we started...'

Kachan POV

'Started what?' I wasn't sure why he was being so shy all the sudden but poking fun at him for it was funny, "Well we uh... don't make me say it Kachan you know what I mean!" He crossed his arms again, I kept smirking, 'I'm afraid I don't know what you mean? What are you insinuating?' "Just shut up!" I found an opportunity, 'Make me.' He turned to me and I think I pissed him off just enough that he jumped onto me and started to kiss me. I couldn't help but laugh at him, he was trying to be a top. I went to flip him over to take back my rightful position, but he wouldn't budge, no way, he was using his fucking quirk! Not fair! I was struggling until he pulled away from the kiss only to say, "You gonna shut up now?" He loosened his grip just enough for me to flip him over and simply say, 'No.' I started kissing him this time instead of the other way around, I rubbed my thigh between his legs, he let out a small moan. 'Are you ready to realize that your a bottom?' He used his quirk YET AGAIN and flipped me YET AGAIN!! "How about you?" He had me trapped, he won this battle but there would be more to come. We made out for about 10 more minutes, eventually I said, 'Is that all we're gonna do Mr. I'm top now?' He just kinda looked at me, I guess he didn't think that far, he then began to yank my pants off of me... I'd never really seen this kind of lust in his eye, weird. I helped get his shirt off while he went for my boxers, I got his off too before he got mine, I'm better at it than he is I guess. He shoved me back down and started kissing me again while stroking me, gotta admit it was nice not having to do all the work for once. I tried to grab him but he brushed away my hand and started going harder, 'Dont fucking moan Katsuki!' He wasn't doing a bad job, he flipped me over onto my stomach, 'What in the fuck do you think your doing?!' "You said I was Mr.Top now right?" 'Deku I swear to god I'll melt off your flesh...' "Are you not consenting?" I was now faced with a new, and VERY different opportunity, do I try being a bottom or do I say fuck no? "Knock knock, Kachan..." he snapped me out of my thoughts, 'Just don't be a dick about it...' As soon as he heard me say that, he gently put his member in, it was a much different feeling than me on him ... I let out a soft moan, 'Godamnit!' following a very quiet, "Fuck..." it felt great, but I prayed to god Deku didn't hear me.

Deku POV

It felt so good, but I knew how much it hurt the first time so I started slow, and gently, Kachan was a groaning mess, but I could tell he was trying not to. He was gripping the bed sheets and his eyes were shut tight, it was pretty obvious that he didn't want to like it but he did. Suddenly I was surprised to here him whimper, "F-faster..." it was quiet and subtle, he seemed to tense up as soon as it came out of his mouth. I figured I give him a taste of his own medicine, so I did one large thrust and made him kind of squeal as I said, 'Sorry what was that? Couldn't hear you.' He started to call me an asshole but I simply thrust again, he became crippled with pleasure and stopped. 'Wow, I figured out a new way to shut him up.' "F-Faster!" I finally managed to make him say, I could tell every fiber in his body was against it but then again it was all for it. I complied with his request and my desire, I went faster and Kachan seemingly gave in and just began moaning. He didn't sound like me though, definitely more manly, he really was the top, but for now, he wasn't. For now he was left a moaning mess and well I was too, but I was the reason for the moans this time . It would've been an understatement saying I was full of myself, suddenly I found myself saying, 'Your so tight!' To witch Kachan was not happy about, "Shut- ah- the -ug- fu- ng - ck..." was all I let him get out before I went even faster, making him pretty much squeal, yet still in a manly tone?! I guess he'll have to thank Kiri for that... "Ya- ahh!- your- hng!- a- sks- dick!" 'So- ah- are- you!' Suddenly a few small explosions came from his hands and he gripped the bed sheets tighter, and we both ended up finishing together without saying anything. I was exhausted and fell backwards on the bed, we were both collapsed and panting. "I thought *pant* I specific- *pant* -ally, said, don't be *pant* a dick..." I just shrugged and crawled over to him, butting my head into him, 'You *pant* rubbed off on *pant* me..." We both giggled a little and ended up falling back to sleep. I do distinctly remember hearing a small knock on the door... but I was too tired to check.