Yandere?

Kachan POV

'What if she had killed him rite then and there, what if she had taken him, what if they poisoned him and he doesn't know yet?!' Thoughts like these kept running through my head as he hugged me, I couldn't calm down! This was my little kitten, and what if he had gotten hurt?! "Hey it's ok, I'm ok nothing happen." He cooed in my ear, I tried to just let everything melt away into his words and embrace. I started to breathe and calm down. 'I- I just don't know what I'd do if I lost you...' I said. He stopped stroking my hair, witch I just noticed he'd been doing, god why did I feel so helpless when it came to him? "Kachan," his voice was stern and strong, I turned to look at him eye to eye, "I'm not going anywhere, ok?" I nodded and he hugged me. "Anyway," He started to smirk, "that bitch ruined breakfast, let's go find somewhere else to eat!" I was shook, Deku doesn't curse! 'Oi what the hell?! Don't curse that's my job!' I tried to smack him upside the head but he started to run away, I chased him and we played a weird game of tag, laughing the whole way.

Deku POV

After we finished our game, we found ourselves a few blocks away and at a different dinner, how lucky and coincidental! We walked in and yet again were seated with menus. We were able to order this time, but Kachan seemed on edge... I nudged him under the table with my foot and he stopped looking around and looked at me. 'Kachan, we weren't followed, it's fine, calm down...' he looked at me with a pain in his eyes. "Deku, how did they know we would be there unless they had some way of knowing our conversation or even-" I picked up his hand shutting him up, 'Stop, we know that the L.O.V. always acts as a group. She was alone, and had no one else looking at her or me. If I'm correct she is unstable and slightly insane, witch means it could have been by random chance she saw me, and found an opportunity. When they attacked us at summer camp, she started talking to me like she was some sort of yandere...' He looked pale at my analysis, "So, your saying, she's in love with you, and wants to kill me?" 'Or anyone who stands in her way, yes...' he shook his head and let out a small giggle while running his fingers through his hair, "Damn Deku, everyone just wants you dont they?" He smirked and laughed more, I laughed with him.

———————————————————————————

Wow I've gotten so many more reads on these than I thought I would thank you all! Sorry this one was short more soon <3