Chapter 2: Stay

No offense but you're crazy for not taking that opportunity!" Aliyah stared down at me as she spotted me on the bench press Thursday afternoon at the Performance Center. "They may as well fire me and get it over with because they clearly have nothing for me. The only things certain in life are death, taxes and Aliyah still in NXT."

"I'd rather be crazy than lose my dignity involving myself with a man who called me a bitch," my voice strained from exertion as I painfully drive out my last few reps of that set of 250. I finished and Aliyah assisted in putting the bar back on the rack. "Besides, the Shakeup isn't until Monday so have hope."

Now that that was over, it was time to move on to squats and deadlifts. I was soon joined by Bianca.

 I was soon joined by Bianca

"How much is that?" she asked

"3...45," I grunted.

"345 and struggling? You're such a lightweight," she mocked. Bianca was a track and field athlete, CrossFit competitor and powerlifter before WWE. "I warm up with 345 and my max is over 400."

Playfully, I rolled my eyes. "Hmm, good for you but you have all that strength and power and it still didn't get you the title Friday."

"Ha...ha," Bianca replied sarcastically.

After my workout, I showered and dressed in the locker room. It was late evening and my time here was officially done. When I swung the door open, the sight waiting there caused me to jump back and shriek. With my hand on my chest, I took a deep breath to recover from my mini heart attack. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Elias pushed off the wall he was leaning on. "I can't come to the Performance Center? Last I checked it was open to all WWE talent."

"You can come to the Performance Center all you want but as a man you should not be stalking the outside of the women's locker room. It's creepy but I expect nothing less from someone like you who clearly doesn't respect women," turning my nose up, I walked away. Rapid footsteps pounded on the floor behind me.

"Look, I'm sorry," he sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry," I mocked. "Save it! You're only sorry you got caught. After seeing your big, spectacular, sacred Wrestlemania concert with mid-life crisis Cena, I'm glad I wasn't apart of it."