Chapter 11: La Vie en rose

25k likes || 1k commentsAlainaWWE: That's a wrap for the @iamEliasWWE & Alaina tour

AlainaWWE: That's a wrap for the @iamEliasWWE & Alaina tour. #WWECardiff. Next stop #MITB.

iamEliasWWE: you did amazing, baby.

AlainaWWE: @iamEliasWWE 😊☺️

"Are you sure you're okay?" Elias slowed down a bit taking slow strokes, going a bit deeper each time until I had all of him inside me.

"Yes, Big Daddy," I whispered in his ear, letting my tongue graze the lobe. I've never felt so full in my life and the sensation was absolutely incredible. I held him, running my hands up and down his strong back as we became one. He captured my mouth with his, parting my lips with his tongue that I accepted as I felt him making full plunges in and out. I will never forget this kiss and the intimacy surrounding it.

Yes, you read that correctly and no, unfortunately, it's not going to end with me waking covered in a cold sweat realizing that it was only a dream (nightmare, rather). I'm sure you're wondering how we got here...so am I.

You all may think Elias is cute and harmless but in reality he's an evil and calculating man. I liked him so much better when I hated him. At least then my guard was up and I was successfully able to deflect his advances. He waited exactly 5 days when he thought my 'lady business' as he called it was over to begin his pursuit. (Evil.) I pulled out all the stops to remain vigilant: refusing to make direct eye contact when he was in Jesus hair mode, refusing to perform love songs as our duet and refusing to allow him to enter my room.

I initially refused to leave my room after shows but I was cooped up in there for almost a week so foolishly, I decided to step out with him in Paris when he asked after the show. I was expecting to go to some bar or wherever the rest of the Superstars were but he took me out on an actual date. I should've known something was amiss when he asked me to dress up and again when he showed up at my door wearing a suit jacket over his floral shirt.