Epilouge: Thinking Out Loud

I was unsuccessful at Clash of Champions but there was a rematch clause in my contract so at the Smackdown after the pay per view, I challenged Bayley to a match at Hell in a Cell

I was unsuccessful at Clash of Champions but there was a rematch clause in my contract so at the Smackdown after the pay per view, I challenged Bayley to a match at Hell in a Cell. Apparently, management didn't know if The Diva character was just a flavor of the month or if the audience actually cared enough to stay invested but when October 6th arrived, I was just as over then as I was in the beginning so that night I won my first championship in front of my friends and family. Alena even showed her face.

I went on to have a six month title reign and did just what I said I was going to do, bringing the forgotten women into the title picture. I even traveled to NXT and NXT UK to compete.

I successfully defended it at Wrestlemania against Charlotte (I was shocked too). But on the following Smackdown I lost it in an impromptu match against Liv who had moved up in the division.

Management decided that it was best if I dropped out of the title scene for a while after such a lengthy reign. Jeff had a brief run with the Intercontinental Championship and lost it as well so with neither of us doing anything, we were reunited on screen.

The segment began with me walking around in catering.

"Where's the oysters? Me losing my championship last week did not make my personal menu null and void!"

"Sorry, we got a late start this evening. They'll be right out," one of the chefs told me.

I moved on to the dessert table mumble-singing Taylor Swift's Style. 'He says, "What you've heard is true but I can't stop thinking about you' and I, I said 'I've been there too a few times' 'Cause you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye and I got that red lip, classic thing that you like and when we go crashing down, we come back every time. 'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style. You've got that long hair slick back, white t-shirt. And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt. And when we go crashing down, we come back every time. 'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style.'

That's when a guitar joined in and I stopped singing. I never turned around. "Get out of here, Elias!"

"Baby come back, any kind of fool could see there was something in everything about you. Baby come back, you can blame it all on me. I was wrong, and I just can't live without you," he sang. "I miss you, Alaina."

"Oh please," I scoffed. "Don't come crawling back now that you're washed up."

"I don't see any gold around your waist so we're equally washed," he pointed out.

"That's where you're wrong. I can make a comeback anytime I want because The Alaina Annesley is still in high demand. Don't know if I can say the same about Elias," I snorted.

"Yeah, well, until then....Tell me what I have to do tonight. 'Cause I'd do anything to make it right. Let's be us again. I'm sorry for the way I lost my head. I don't know why I said the things I said. Let's be us again," he vocalized.