Chapter 27: Don't Stop

"And today we have a special guest on DaMandyz Donuts," Sonya announced.

"Me!" Liv exclaimed.

"Liv, you've been on the show like three times now

"Liv, you've been on the show like three times now. We're talking a debut," Mandy replied.

"It's me!" I introduced myself.

We finished the review and began chatting in general

"There were flyers outside of the arena advertising this big fair in town," Mandy noted.

"Oh yeah, Elias is taking me!" I said, sounding overly excited especially with Liv sitting right there.

"When was this discussed?" Liv asked.

"At the gym earlier while you were on the treadmill. We were going to tell you after the show to see if you wanted to go," I lied.

"Of course I do! Are you kidding me?" she replied.

"Alot of us are planning to go actually," Sonya said.

"Can I talk to you in private for a second," Liv requested.

"Sure, what's up?" I asked, walking with her to an quiet corner in the locker room.

"What's going on with Jeff?" she asked.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"I don't know," she shrugged. "He's been acting strange and distant. Everytime I try to hang out with him, he always has an excuse and I know he's lying. Maybe I've been too clingy too soon and freaked him out."

I didn't have the heart to lie to her anymore but I couldn't tell her the truth either, especially not here so I decided to deflect. "Can we talk more about this later? Right now I have to get dressed."

Bayley retained at Summerslam and now it was time for a new challenger that wasn't Charlotte. That's where I came in. In a meeting earlier this afternoon, I was called in and notified that I would be challenging her in my first pay per view match at Clash of Champions in September. I didn't know if I'd win or lose but either way, I was geeked.