Prolouge

Hi! This is my seconds fanfict book i'm writing other than the preference and imagine books! I hope you like this book as much as the others. If you havent read them then do it IF you want to. ❤️ ENJOY 💕

--------

"Mommy! daddy!!! Andyyyy!?" I called. It was smoke everywhere. I was coughing badly when someone suddenly carried me up. "It's okay bud, you're alright" the man i think said. I could'nt say anything. I was coughing really hard. We finally got out and i turned around and saw the house where on fire. "MO-MOMMY DA*cough* DADDY AN-DY" i coughed. Suddenly i was put on someone elses arms. I looked up and saw a women. "It's okay cutie you're alright just breath this when i put it on you and you will be fine okay?" She said sweetly. I nodded and she put the thing on my mouth and i started to breath normal after twenty minutes. I pulled it off after a while and walked to the man dressed in officer clothes and poked on his leg. He looked down and smiled. He bent down at my level. "Whats wrong?" He asked, "mommy daddy and Andy there? Awe they otay?" I asked. He sighed sadly. "Sweetie, your mommy and daddy and brother did'nt make it. I'm sorry but you will be in another house with a lot of new friends" he said. They were dead? No they can't be. I started to cry. "No! I want mommy daddy and andy! They no dead! They alive!" I yelled. He frowned and pulled me in to a hug. "It's okay, trust me i know how it is, i've been in that house too and i lost my family the way you did." He said. I looked up. "Weally?" I asked. "Yes, amd trust me, it will be fine! Look, i went to ghat house, got so many friends amd now i'm an officer!" He smiled. I giggled. "Otay, i go thewe Couse i twust you!" I smiled. He smiled. "Alright N-" "officer drew? Is this little Collin?" A voice said. I turned around and the officer nodded. "Well hello Collin, i'm mrs Hanson and we are going to a new big house where you will meet new friends!" She smiled. I nodded. "Otay" i said. I hugged the officer and made a pinky promies about that everything will be fine and later i left with mrs Hanson. We drove to a strange but big house. She helped me out and we walked in and i saw many kids. She went with me to my new room and it was boring! She left and i sat on my not so comfy bed and cried. I want mommy and daddy back. Especielly Andy, my big brother.