Part 5

"HURRY!" I yelled for the boys. We were going to the meeting and we only have ten minutes left. "YEAH UNCYA HUWWY!" Collin yelled. I heard giggles running down stairs. "Alright we're done." Luke giggled and picked Collin up, giving her a kiss on the cheek. She giggled and we walked out to the car.

Since it's the first time Collin is meeting her other "uncles" i dressed her up like me. Black jeans, a 5sos T-shirt, grey Vans, a red bandana and Her hair was up in a pony tail. "I see you are matching" Calum laughed. I giggled. "Yeah, it's her first time meeting the other boys so why not dress her like me? You know, father and daughter matching clothes" i said. The agreed and finally we got to the studio.

We got put and i Held Collins and as we walked in to the building. We took the elevator up to floor three and when we finally got there we speed walked to the room. "We are here sorry we're late!" I said as i got in to the room where we found Louis running around. Harry and Liam on the couch. Niall and zayn on Their phones. They stoped what they were going and smiled at us but as soon as they saw Collin they stood next to each other grinning like idiots. "Hi, we're-" "DADDY 1D 1D!!!!" Collin squealed. "You know who they are?" I asked her. She nodded. "ANDY AWAYS PLAY SONGS AND ME AND ANDY WENT TO CONCEWT!" She grinned, i smiled. "Boys this is my daughter Collin. She is two and i adopted her like three or four days ago." I said. "Well hi!" They all said. "HELLO" Louis shouted. Collin giggled and blushed. Hmm i think we have a Louis girl in here...."HI! YOU MY FAVOWITE!" She giggled. His face lit up and he picked her up. "Well, we are so going to get along" he smiled. "YAY" she said and hugged him. Aw. "Alright let's start to discouss about the up coming tour." I said. We agreed and started to talk about the details.

After the talk we decited to hang out togheter so we decited to go to the park and let's just day, Louis, Niall, Harry, Luke, Michael and Collin was running around like fools meanwhile zayn Liam amd the others talked about the tour and stuff.

After i think two hours i checked the clock and it showed five pm. "It's getting late and i think we shoudl go home now. You guys can sleep over if you want?" I asked. "That would be fun so why not?" Liam agreed. "Alright i will go and get them." Calum said. I nodded and he got them and we all went home.

While we were driving i felt dizzy so i did'nt really payed attention to the road. "DADDY DADDY THE CAW!" Was the last thing i heard before it went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are probably thinking, WHAT? NO? But i thought TIME FOR DRAMA YAY. Anyways i just did my homework and wrote this and well i need sleep so G-night ILY BYEE 🐪💖 btw sorry it's bad and short...