Part 3

"MIKEY NO I BIG GIWL!" Collin giggled. We Were at the mall to buy things for Collin and Michael Was Messing with her as people looked at them like they Were crazy. I laughed and walked in to H&M. I looked around until i found a few clothes. I took two cute dresses, five coulered jeans, blue, pink, red, black and white. Four shirts, two tanktops, three jumpers, two hoddies, two skirts, leggings and sucks and other stuff.

When i Was done i payed for them and walked to look for shoes. I bough white and pink converse, grey and black Vans and red Toms. We continued to walk around until we Were done. We ate and when we Were done we Went back home and walked up to her room.

We hired Three men to paint her room pink with white dots. They even set a little bed and other things and the carpet was purple and was all over the floor. Collin ran in to her room and gasped. "My woom?" She asked. "Yes" i said. She screamed and jumped around. I laughed. I took out my phone and started to keek. "Hi guys this is my daughter Collin, she is two and she knows how to fangirl, like you all" i giggled and video taped her. She stoped squealing as soon as she saw the phone. "Daddyyyyyyy noooo by the way HIII!" She giggled. The keek had ten seconds left so Michael tan out for hear. She screamed and ran away giggling but ended up falling. "Gotta go bye" i said and posted the keek.

I ran over to Collin and she was crying while holding her leg. "Hey hey hey shh it's okay" i said and carried her up. She tried to go out of my grip as she cried. "I WANT UNCLE MIKE" she cried. Michael took her from my arms and carried her in to his room. "You know, it's pretty surprising to see him play and be so happy around kids" Calum laughed, i giggled. "Agree" Luke smiled. "At least she is close to one of the boys" i said. "Yeah, alright let's get her clothes and things in her room!" Luke said.

We nodded and started to unpack her things. I put her clothes in the closet, toys in the three boxes, put a few books and stuffed animals on Her shelf. I put the pinguin Luke bough her next her pillows. When we were done we smiled and walked down to make dinner.

I was Done Making the food and i called for dinner. They all came in and something that made giggle and make my heart melt was...