Part 17

As we finals got to the hospital, we thanked the cops and walked in to the building. A few people of course recognized us but they let us be, thank god. We walked over to the desk and asked the lady for them. "They just got in here and they have a sugary now so please, take a seat in the waiting room sir" she said. I thanked her and we all went and sat and waited. There was a little girl that was alone on the corner of the room so Collin went over to her and they seemed to have a deep conversation. We waited and waitied but nothing came.

1 hour, nothing. 2 hours nothing........"daddy?" I heard a small voice say. I looked around and saw my self in a white room. I looked down and saw Collin. "Baby?" I said. "Daddy help" she shakily said. "With what baby girl?" I asked. "Daddy help me!" This time she yelled really loud making me jump and I was awake.

I was still in the hospital. The boys where asleep and so was Collin but the little girl was shaking, still in the corner. I rubbed my face with my hands and walked over to her. She looked up and her eyes got wide and fear and sadness filled her eyes. "Hey, you okay?" I asked, careful trying not to scare her. "No...my mommy is hurt and sissy and I here to see her but they won't let us!" She said now crying her small poor heart out. "Aww it's okay..we're here for two friends actually...both got shot on bad places" I explained. "I'm sorry" "don't be, I'm sorry for your mom" I said cracking a weak smile. She smiled back but it turned in to a frown and she froze as she looked up. Someone cleared their throat and I looked up and saw a nurse. "Uh are you related to Tristan Evans and Michael Clifford?" She asked. I stood up and nodded. "Michael is my band member and Tristan is my bestfriend" I said. She nodded. "Uh Michael is doing fine it's just Tristan he is in um..." "What's wrong with him!?" I yelled now breathing heavy. "He is in coma....I'm sorry....he was shot in a heart nerve and we changed(IDK) and we gave him the blood he needed but we just don't know when he will wake up...I'm sorry.." She said as I fell a tear. "Uh can we see them?" I asked. "Of course but take it easy in there" she smiled and walked away. I sighed and ran my fingers trough my hair. "Uh a-are you okay?" The girl asked. I looked down and shuggered. "I don't know...hey, if you're Swedish how come you can speak English?" I asked. "Daddy is English and mommy is Swedish" she smiled."oh okay" I said cracking a smile back. I said goodbye and took Collin in my arms and walked to michaels room first.

I walked in and saw Michael awake on his bed, looking weak. "Hey" I said softly. He looked at our direction and smiled. "Hey ash" he said. I smiled and sat on the chair next to his bed. We talked like nothing happened and Collin woke up After a while. She Was so happy too see her fave awake so she started to cry a little. After two hours Michael needed to rest so we walked out and Went to Tristans room. As i walked in ,Collin started to shake. "Baby whats wrong?" I asked and picked her up. "Is Uncle tris okay?" She asked. Oh boy, how tris would be happy to hear that she called him Uncle. "He is in coma baby" i said. She Went pale. "N-no N-no not tris!" She cried. "Hey hey it's okay" i said and rocked her back and forth. We walked in and there he Was. Almost half dead. Collin started to bawl her eyes out and wiggled Off my grip and ran to his bed. "Pl-please wake up!" She cried. I sighed and the sight i saw. That poor boy had done nothing and now he is lying almost Half dead on a hospital bed. With my little baby crying over her uncle. I sat on the chair next to his bed and pulled my crying baby on my lap. Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY IF THIS WAS BAD BUT I HOPE U LIKED IT BYE BABYS ❤️🐪