Part 19

Long chapter becouse you guys are awesome and deserv a long one! ❤️ love you all ya supportive and amazing lovley people.💕 love ya!💖
####################

*a week later*
It's been a week and I've made my decision. We are moving to UK in London in three days and I still haven't told anyone exempt calum since, he was the one who helped me. And mom of course. She was a little shocked when I told her but smiled and told me she was proud that I was finally going on a more responsible way. Calum on the other side was sad I was leaving but he told me he was also proud. So, tomorrow is Collins birthday and let's just say. The o2L boys with Connor of course, happily accepted the invitation, The One Direction boys are also here with their wife's and kids, The vamps boys are also here with their girlfriends and they are right now here in Sidney. I picked them up today at 1 pm and they where jet lagged. You may think now, are they staying at a hotel? Well my answer for you is no. They are using the old house me and the boys used to live in since, it's still not sold out. Right now, it's 3 Pm and it's been two hours since they got here and I asked my mom if she could babysit Collin for the rest of the day because I'm buying birthday presents and party decorations for tomorrow. the cake for tomorrow is under the big cake house's hands so you could say that everything is perfect right now.

"Dude, look at these cute pair of sneakers!" Luke squealed. I let out a chuckle and agreed. "I'm so getting her these shoes for tomorrow!" He smiled and went in to get them. We waited out side and after ten minutes, a happy and proud Lucas came out, holding the bag with the shoes on. "Done?" I asked. "Yes!!!" He said, squealing. I giggled and we started walking around and it ended with that I bough Collin a pair of cute boyfriend jeans, two pair of gold and pink vans, a gorgeous pandora silver necklace. Luke bough her the cute shoes he saw, an adorable penguin onesie and a mini guitar. Michael on the other hand bough her a pink 3Ds with the Mario cart game, an black and white cute hair bow and another DS game. Calum bough her two big stuffed animals, a dog and a teddy. He also bough her an pandora bracelet. It was gorgeous and he bough her a light green muscle shirt and a black skater skirt. We bough a lot of snacks and food and party things.

When I got back home I was soo tired but I wrapped the presents and his them, then put all the food away for tomorrow and got the cake before I started my car and drove to moms house to get Collin. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later Harry, my younger brother opened the door. "Hey man" he smiled. "Hey dude uh is Collin..?" "Oh yeah! I'll get her!" He said and ran inside. I waited inside and I saw my sister come down tired. I chuckled and she must of heard me because her head snapped to my direction. "ASH!" She squealed and squeezed me in to a hug. "Hey girly" I giggled and kissed her head. "My life has been horrible without you" she suddenly said. "What?" I asked and looked down at her. "It's getting worse ash, it's too much" she said as a tear rolled down her face. I wiped it away with my thumb and stroke her hair. "L, I want you too smile when you get there tomorrow. I want you to show them how strong you are. I want you to push them off. If they push you or something, don't stay there and do nothing, I want you to instead start asking them and try to talk to them. If that don't work that puh-lease, give them the girly sass you learned from Ashley got it?" I said and said the last sentry in a "girly way". She started to laugh and noddes. "I guess I will try. Thank you for being the person I can always come too." She said. I smiled and my heart melted at her words. "Anytime sweetie" said I and kissed her head and just then Harry came out with a giggly Collin. She was banging on his face and head. "Collin I'm serious stop!" Harry whined. She giggled and as soon as she saw Me, her eyes lit up like a Christmas three that just got the lights to light. "Daddy!!" She squealed. She hugged me tight and kissed my cheek. "Hey cutie! Had fun?" I asked. "Yeeees!!" She smiled. "Have she been a bad girl?" I asked Harry. "Nope!" He simply said and smiled. "Good, ready to go home?" I asked. "Yeah! Bye bye little uncle and bye bye lovley aunt Lauren! Also GOODBYE GRANDMA!" She yelled. "BYE BABY!" She yelled back. We said goodbye and i thanked my mom and the small once for takin care of her. We drove back and Collin was full of energy and could sit still! We finally got home and Collin FINALLY fell asleep. I changed her to a pair of pj pants and a white shirt and put her to sleep again. When I also changed and did my things I went to sleep right away and fell in to a deep and lovley sleep.