Part 9

Warning this is really scary

ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*A week later*

*Ashtons POV*

It was white. Evrything was white. "Hello?" I called. My voice ecoed.

"Alright guys let's do our last song! The cover to teenage dream! Ready lads?"

"Do you want to join my band?"

"Guys! We are touring with one direction!!!!"

"Ashton, i'm gonna miss you so much"

"ash please come to my match" "

hey bro cool hair!"

"I'm Harry and you must be Ashton" memories. All the memories.

"Pwomies?" Promies" "otay, you can be my new daddy!"

Oh no Collin! I have to do something! I need to come back! No no i can be dead! Suddenly i saw something.

"I sit alone, my heawts wants you back home, i wish you whewe, i wish you whewe, awake now. I lie awake, i'm twying to get you up by now, i wish you whewe i wish you whewe, awake now" i need to wake up! I'm in coma!

"GET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASE" i yelled. I ran around. I could'nt find my way out! "Someone!" I yelled. "You'll always find your way back home" i voice ecoed. "Are you kidding me? Does it look like i can?" I said. It suddenly went black. Oh no, i'm scared of of the dark! "Mama, papa" a little girls voice ecoed, i froze. "MAMA" it yelled. "PAPA" it came closer. I started to shake. suddenly it went quite. "PAPA MAMA" the voice screamed next to me. I jumped and screamed. I turned around and saw a little girl. She was dressed in pink dirty clothes, her black hair was everywhere and she had the creepiest smile ever. "Hello hello" she said with her racpy and scary voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO, I TRIED MY BEST BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED THEM ❤️❤️❤️