Part 11

*Two weeks later*

"Daddy daddy! Help!" I shouted. There was something big with a lot of legs on the floor and it was gross. "Whats wrong?!" Uncle mikey said. "Where is daddy?" I asked. "In the shower, now Whats wrong?" He said. "Look! It's a black thing thewe with a lot of legs! It's scawy!" I said and ran for uncle mikey. He giggled. "Where is then?" He asked. "Thewew thewe!!!" I said and pointed at the floor next to my bed. He laughed and walked away. "whewe you going?" I said, feeling like i was going to cry. "Wait here" he said. He was going to lock me. "Don't leave me! Uncle mikey!" I cried. He came back and picked me up. "Shh" he said. I wiped away the tears and snuggled closer to uncle mikey.

Can i tell you a secret? Okay, i have a crush on him! And he is my favorite! I love him. He is weird! But funny and very nice. "Collin? Babe? U there?" I hears uncle mikey say, snaping me out of my day dreaming.

I blushed.

"What where you thinking of?" He asked as he walked up again but this time with a cup and a paper. "You wont be mad if i tell you?" I said. "Why would i?" He said. I leaned and wispered. "I like you! You awe my favowite!" I said. He chuckuled. "Aw, i like you too little one" he smiled. I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder. We got to my room and he put me down and went to fix the thing. He put the cup over the thing and then slid Thelander under and turned the cup around but still holding the paper over.

He walked out and after a while he came back and picked me up, he Held me up so i looked like i was flying and at the same time facing him. I giggled. "I CAN FLYYYY!" I yelled. He laughed and trew me up. I thought i was going to fall when he caught me again. I giggled. "AGAIN AGAIN!" I giggled. He trew mr once again and caught me. "Alright enough" he laughed. I wraped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. "I love you" i said. "I love you too" he said and kissed my head.

When we got down stairs he put me down and i ran to uncle lukes arms. "Hey there cutie" he smiled. "Hello" i grinned. "Whats up with you?" He giggled. "I don't know, i vewy bowed." I sighed. "Well we are leaving for tour in three hours" he said. "But...otay" i said. I kissed his cheek and crawled on daddys lap. "Hey there baby" he said and kissed my head. "Daddy?" I said. "Yes bub" he said and pulled me close. "I bowed." I sighed. "How about you try and get some sleep?" He asked. I nodded and cuddled closer to daddy. "Luv you" i said and closed my eyes. "Love you too" he said and i let the sleep take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was shit but i need to tell you guys that i'm skipping 10 years so i can start the dramaaaaaaa or yeah you get it, i hope you don't mind

ILY bye 🐪💖