Part 6

*Collins POV*

"Pwease be otay pwease stay alive!" I cried as i looked around at the bloody faces in the car. I saw Lukes eyes opened a bit. "Uncle Lukey! Pwease say you otay!" I cried. "I'm sorry baby" was all he said before closing off. I cried harder and i suddenly felt someone pick me away. "NO DADDY AND UNCLES IN THEWE! LET ME GO!" I cried and tried to wiggle off the mans grip. "Shh Collin it's okay they will be okay" the familiar irish voice sobbed. I looked up and saw uncle Niall! "Uncle Niall?" I said and felt week. I felt something went. I looked down and saw my leg bleeding! I cried out of pain and uncle niall must have noticed becouse he panicked and led me to a black car where he helped me in and drove to the hospital. "It huwts!" I cried. "It's okay, everything will be okay. Daddy will be okay. Uncle Luke, Michael and Calum will too" he said as he rubbed my arm. "Pwomies?" I asked, "promies" he said.

We got to the hospital and he carried me out and stormed in to the building. He got nurses and i was put on a Rolling bed and then three girls came with white clothes and took me away from uncle Niall, "no! Let me stay with uncle Niall!" I cried. "UNCLE NIALL DOWNT LET THEM TAKE ME AWAY! PWEASE" i cried. "You will be okay!" He called. I trusted him and i felt a bit sleepy. "It's okay sweetie, you can go to sleep" one of the nice girls said to me. I nodded and let the sleep take over.

When i woke up i was in someones arms. I looked up and saw two pair of blue eyes Looking at me. But they where more grey and red. "Uncle Niall?" I asked, he kissed my head and hugged me. "Hi Coli. How do you feel?" He asked. "Bettew than befowe" i said. "Is daddy and uncles otay?" I asked. He sighed, "uncle Michael and Luke is okay but, Daddy and Uncle Calum is in a bad condition. They are in sugery now. Do you want to see uncle Luke and Michael?" He asked, i felt tears. No no no not daddy and Uncle Calum! I began to cry. "I want daddy and uncle cawum!" I sobbed. In to his chest. "I want them to be otay!" I cried. He smoothed my hair and kissed my fourhead. "Me too" he said as his voice cracked. I suddenly felt bad. I looked up. "Don't cwy" i said. "You day it be otay, so why not be otay! It will be otay!" I said trying to cheer him up. "Alright, i will stop crying becouse you want me to so want to so your uncles?" He asked. I nodded and he carried me to the room where i saw Uncle Luke and Mikey on different beds.

"Uncle mikey and lukey!" I said. They saw me and smiled. "Take me to mikey pwease" i asked uncle Niall. He nodded. He put me down and i have mikey a big hug. "I scawed you die!" I cried in to his chest as he Held me.