Part 18

*five months later*

"Collin?!" I called. She cane running downstairs with horsy, her stuffed pony animal Brad got her before we left. "Yes daddy?" She smiled. I picked her up and put her on my hip. I walked to the Livingroom and sat her in my lap. "Soo I've been thinking..What's your biggest wish?" I asked. "Ummm.....move to London!" She said and her eyes lit up at the thought. I thought for a moment. The rest of the boys lives there and the girls too...but our parents and familys lives here...but i'm nog gonna be here forever right? I mean everyone moves...after all..i do have a daughter and i'm 24...."anything Else?" I asked. "As long as you and uncles one direction and uncles the vamps and aunties little mix, i'm very happy and don't wish for anything Else." She said proudly. My heart melted at her words. "Okay then, now, go back and play" i smiled. "Okay!" She giggled and ran upstairs. I got up and went to the kitchen to start with the dinner and while i was cooking i thought. Her birthday is next week and maybe moving to London won't be bad after all...just maybe. "Collin food is ready!" I called and put the plates on the table.

When she came we started to eat and she was talking about how much she loveeees to watch O2L videos on youtube becouse they where so funny! When we where done eating she thanked for the food and happily walked out. I smiled at her cuteness and started the dishes. What if i get the o2L boys to her birthday party? Hmm...when i was done with the dishes, i walked to the Livingroom and pulled put my phone then started texting with Calum.

C-Cal A-Ash
A- Hey man
C-Hey ash! Whats up?
A-not much you?
C-all good mate, soo is there something?
A-what?
C-you always text me awkward texts when you are thinking about something
A-well yeah..i was thinking on Collins birthday..
C-And???
A-i was thinking on it and she has been talking about the o2L boys alot latley and how much she wants to love to London..
C- anddddd
A-i'm thinking of maybe get the boys to her party and move to London
C- AW! Thats cute man BUT WHAT!? MOVING TO WHERE AND WHEN?
A-calm ya teets cal-Pal, i havent decited yet when and if i want to..thats why i'm Asking

C-to be honest man, if i was you i would probably move i mean, you can't always stay at the same place..everyone have moved and tried a new life in another country, not everyone but some of all of the worlds people have and honsetly man, i would move if i was you right now..

A-thanks mate :) and i will think of it..
C-of course bud, and good luck ;) x
A-thanks :) x

I put my phone down and shut my eyes. What if Calum was right? Eveyone have to try a new start of life, right?