Part 20

The next morning i woke up earlier to get ready for the big day. I showered, brushed my teeth, blow dried my hair before I put a red bandana. I changed to a pair of black skinny jeans and a US tank top. I put on my black vans then walked downatairs to start the breakfast. When I was done, I decorated the table and ten minutes later a sleepy Collin walked in.

*collins POV*(finally eh 😝)
I woke up the next morning tired. I yawned and got up from bed to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I was done I changed to my kitty onesie, put my hair in a pony tail and walked downstairs. When I walked in to the kitchen I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "Morning daddy" I said. He chuckled and I looked up and saw that everything was decorated. There was balloons and some things I don't know what they where. "Happy 6th birthday baby" he smiled and picked me up. That's when I woke up properly. I giggled and kissed daddy's cheek. He kissed back and hugged me tightly. "My baby is growing up so fast" he said as I giggled again. "I'm gonna be a big girl soon!!!" I squealed. We ate the delicious food with laughter and happiness. When we where done daddy told me to change because he had a surprise for me so I ran upstairs and showered first. I do have a little shower for me and daddy teaches me how! When I was done, I combed my hair and then we'll, tried to blow dry it and to be honest, it went pretty well. I then walked out of the bathroom and picked out my outfit. Black skinny jeans, an o2l tee and my white sneakers. When I was done I put on a dark blue bandana and done! I looked at the big clock on my Wall and it showed 2PM! Already? Wow... I opened my door and walked downstairs but it was..dark? I got scared so i began to shake a little. "D-daddy?" I said softly. Suddenly out of nowhere i felt someone lift me up and put me on Their shoulder and just then the room was lit up again and everyone screamed surprise.

I screamed and giggled but as soon as my eyes cought the six boys i've been dying to meet my yaw dropped. My hands flew atomaticly over my mouth and my eyes got a little watery. "Happy 6th birthday Collin!" Everyone shouted happily. "Than-Thank you" i stuttered. Uncle Luke put me down and as i was gonna Walk to daddy to say Thank you, THE RICKY DILLON CAME AND STOOD or kneeled IN FRONT OF ME! "Happy birthday cutie! I'm Ricky, as you may know" he smiled and put his hand out to shake it but i brushed it away and ran straigh in to his arms and hugged him. "Aww, someone is exited to meet me?" He chuckuled. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you!" I blushed and let out a nervous giggle. "Aye! I see a little fan talking to Ricky eh?" Kians voice said. I turned around and saw him with the rest of the boys. "Yeah, she is one cute little monkey!" Ricky said and pulled me to his chest. I blushed. "Aww, hi! I'm Sam!" Sam said and kneeled on my level. "I'm Collin!" I said and smiled toothly, suddenly not feeling shy anymore. "i know! We just screamed happy birthday for ya little monkey!" He smiled and tickled my stomach a little, Making me giggle softly. The rest of the day was so much fun! I got to know all of the boys better and when i blew the candles candles, Connor and daddy smashed my face down to the cake! Daddy got it on tape, with the rest of course and everyone started to laugh when i pulled my face back up again! I laughed too! I looked soo funny! I then opened all the presents and i got so many pretty things! Daddy said he had one last surprise and he said he would tell me when i opened my last present. "Okay! Open it!" Daddy said and i started open up the flat Box.

As i picked the paper up, daddy said something that made my whole night so much better. "We are moving to London in 2 days.". I looked up at him with the biggest grin that went from ear to ear. "Really!? OMG YAY!!" I screamed out of joy and jumped on daddys arms. There was a chours "Aww"s. The rest of the evening was so much fun! We played games and Kian and JC started to chasing each other becouse Kian trew his cake Bite on jc's head. It ended with a food fight and it was hilarious! Everyone ended up sleeping over or no, everyone fell asleep anyways. I ended up falling asleep next to Jc and i was cuddled up to his chest while his arms was wraped around my tiny body.

Best day ever.