Decisions Decisions

Suggestive content ahead, for mature audiences. I will put a "*" when it is about to come up and when it ends so you can skip ahead if you want

Spots POV

This damn floor was so uncomfortable. I was in and out of sleep since I had actually fallen asleep in the first place. I tossed and turned for a portion of the time I slept and then finally gave up with a frustrated grunt. I rose into a sitting position and was instantly met with the cold wind hitting my bareback.

A chill ran down my spine causing me to shiver. I turned around and saw y/n with her head on the window, the window wide opened. I opened my mouth and out echoed my rough voice from sleeping.
"What the hell are you doing?"

With a grunt, I heaved myself up to stand and stumbled over to where she sat. As I got closer I realized she wasn't moving. And her eyes weren't open. She had fallen asleep at the window. A soft frown spread on my face, her sleeping face was completely still. She was finally at peace after everything that's happened.

Kissing her probably didn't help any. I have no idea why I did that, she just doesn't know how to hold her tongue, so I guess I wanted to do it for her.

I gently lifted her into a sitting position. She groaned and scrunched her face up. I quickly picked her up in my arms and held her in the air, bridal style. Her head was half on my arm half tossed back. Slowly, I walked to my bed and placed her on it. She curled herself into a ball and tucked her hands neatly under her head. I couldn't help but smile softly at her as I folded the blanket over her body. I sat down on the ground and just watched her sleep.

Creepy? Maybe. But I wanted to make sure she was fully asleep before I tried to myself.

Your POV
The sun had barely risen over the tops of the buildings when I woke up. I threw the blanket off of me and stretched my arms up in the air. I rubbed my eyes and blinked hard.

Wait where the hell am I?

I looked down at the sleeping body in the floor and recognized Spot Conlon. Relief and then confusion flooded over me. I was in Brooklyn, but how did I end up in the bed? Last I remember I had fallen asleep next to the window. I guess Spot woke up and moved me, that was the only reasonable explanation for that. I would not have slept walked to the bed in an unfamiliar house, although I have woken Jack up by my sleepwalking a few times.

Jack. His trail. I looked down at myself and realized I was still in Spots shirt. I needed to change into a newsie, unrecognizable. I quickly picked up a pillow and threw it at Spot. It hit him right on the head and he jolted awake. "What the hell?" he exclaimed, his voice cracking slightly from sleep.

"Get the hell up and let me borrow some pants," I said urgently as I intruded on his bedside drawers, throwing clothes everywhere. "Jacks case is this mornin' and we can't be late, chances are the other newsies will be charged too. Includin' us."

Spot had stood and walked up behind me, I could feel his body heat on my neck and back as he reached around me and grabbed a pair of trousers and lifted them up.
"These should fit," He breathed his hot breath into my ear, sending a chill down my spine.

*
I felt his breath travel down my neck before his lips connected softly at the base of my neck. The breath hitched in my throat and I bit my tongue. Neither of us said anything, he just kept kissing my neck. His hands gently rested on my hips and he gently squeezed, pressing me against his body. I had no idea what to do with my hands, they just gripped the clothes in his drawer that were still in my hands. Spots kissing got more aggressive as he traveled up my neck. It's like I wasn't in control of my body anymore, Spot was. My head tilted to the side as he kept going up and my head tilted back. The breath from his nose sent chills down my spine and I felt something in me that I never felt before, and it left me wanting more.
Finally, his lips connected gently behind my ear and I let out a sigh. Spot chuckled softly and his lips returned to a position by my ear. "How was that?" I could hear the smirking undertone of his voice. Without a moment of hesitation, I spun around and kissed him, hard. Our hands traveled everywhere as did our tounges. He pushed me down onto the bed and got on top of me. His actions were gentle, yet aggressive, he knew exactly what he wanted and how he was going to get it. His hands went up under my shirt, cold, rough hands touched my back softly. Mine were wrapped around his back, my nails digging into it slightly.
His mouth moves from my lips and back into my neck then down to my collar bone region, biting gently on the way down. It was getting hot, if you know what I mean.
*

A knock at the door interupted is. We both stood frozen in place. He gently lifted his head and looked at me, both our faces showed shock. Finally spot let out a small laugh and signaled for me to be quiet.
"What do you want?" He demanded.

"Can I come in?" A tiny, familiar voice sounded on the opposite side of the door.
"Shit go, go into the bathroom," Spot whispered. We both held in our laughs as eh threw clothes at me and pushed me in that direction.
"Just a second! I need pants." Spot yelled as an excuse.

I giggled softly to myself as I went into the bathroom and slowly closed the door. I looked at the clothes in my hands, and then at the mirror in front of my. My smile turned into a slight frown as I noticed the deep purple bruises on my chest and clavicle.
I grumbled and scolded myself.
"Jack is going to kill me. Then Spot. Then he's gonna go to actual jail." I joked to myself.

I listened to the conversation outside the door while I dressed.
"Jack Kelly's trial starts in thirty minutes, and you need to be there. It sounds like most of the Manhattan Newsies are going to get charged with fines."
"Okay. And what of y/n?"
"Who?"
"His sista,  What's happenin' to her?"
A pause of silence, "I do not know, sir."
Sir? That's a little formal. I think it was the same boy last night that told me of jack's trial. He had very good English. He must have been in school for a while.

"We will be ready. She's in the bathroom changing now."

No more words were shared after that. Just the opening and closing of a door.
While their conversation went on I was finishing getting dressed. Spots clothes looked huge on me but they would have to do. I threw my hair up and quickly put my hat on top.

I opened the door with a large smirk plastered on my face. "Sir?"
Spot rolled his eyes as he buttoned up his shirt. "Shut ya trap."
We both laughed and headed out for the court.