You meet the human countries chap. 1

*on the Elemental Planet, the Elemental Kingdom your in the training area so you can get stronger and defeat the Elemental Destroyer once and for all after training all day and since your a Greek Mythology Queen Warrior Goddess you don't eat, sleep and drink all you do is train and stay in your chamber working on a battle plan to defeat your all time enemy the Elemental Destroyer once and for all when your two uncles knocks and you say come in and once they go in your chamber with your permission they say*

Hades - Ela its been over a million years ever since your coronation to be queen in fact you became queen age 18 we are proud of you.

Zeus - we are very proud of you Ela but we have a problem its your enemy the Elemental Destroyer he is coming again.

Hades - anyway me and your uncle Zeus talked and agreed to send you to Earth and Heimdall knows where to send you after you pack everything oh and I already did a spell to make a copy of this castle your staff is already down and knows tge situation.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - alright fine but please do take care of this castle I will miss it.

*after you pack everything from dresses to your superhero suit, your jewelry to your weapons, spell/potion books to your wands and your other books like songwriting books to your story writing books you go to Heimdall and say goodbye to your uncles and Heimdall after he already opened and warmed the BiFrost up for you to go through after you say goodbye you go through and land bowing as if your a knight protecting a royal person you look up and then stand up and see 14 males and a little boy age 12 the others are a lot older but your way older than them which is 99,000,000 years old about almost 100,000,000 years old*

England (Arthur Kirkland) - hello love what happened?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - oh um hello who are you guys and adorable little boy?

England (Arthur Kirkland) - my name is Arthur Kirkland I representthe country of England or the United Kingdom.

America (Alfred F. Jones) - hi dudette my name is Alfred F. Jones I represent the country of America or USA.

North Italy (Feliciano Vargas) - ciao bella my-a name is Feliciano Vargas and-a I represent the country of North-a Italy.

South Italy - ciao ragazza my-a name is Lovino 'Romano' Vargas I-a represent the country of South Italy-a.

Germany (Ludwig Beilschmidt) - hallo my name is Ludvig Beilschmidt I represent ze country of Germany.

Prussia (Gilbert Beilschmidt) - hallo frau I am ze avesome Gilbert Beilschmidt I represent ze country of Prussia und zhis is mein avesome pet bird Gilbird.

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo aka Spain - hola hermosa chica my name is Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I represent the country of Spain.

France (Francis Bonnefoy) - bonjour my name is Francis Bonnefoy and I represent the country of France the city of love.

Austria (Roderich Edelstein) - hallo my name is Roderich Edelstein and I represent ze country of Austria.

China (Yao Wang) - ni hao aru my name is Yao Wang I represent the country of China aru.

Japan (Kiku Honda) - konchiwa my name is Kiku Honda I represent the country of Japan.

Russia (Ivan Braginski) - hello my name is Ivan Braginski I represent the country of Russia will you become one with me, da?

Denmark (Matthias Kohlr) - hello my name is Matthias Kohlr I represent the country of Denmark.

Canada (Matthew Williams) - h-hello my name is M-Matthew Williams and I r-represent the country of C-Canada oh and this i-is my pet polar b-bear his name is K-Kumajirou or just Kuma f-for short.

Sealand (Peter Kirkland) - hello my name is Peter Kirkland and I represent the country of Sealand well micronation and I am Englands little brother and I am 12 years old who are you miss and how old are you and where are you from?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - my name is Queen Elementa Trident Star Ela is my nickname and its short for Elementa I am 99,000,000 years old and I am from the Elemental Planet, the Elemental Kingdom yes I am royalty after all in fact I became queen at age 18 then 81,000,000 years later I am still queen.

China (Yao Wang) - wait your way older than us aru?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - yes I am I have been around way before my uncle created Earth and you guys and those creatures you call "pets" oh and before you continue I have a few secrets I only want you guys to know and also promise me you guys won't tell humans about my secrets.

All 14 countries & 1 micronation - we promise that we won't tell the humans about your secrets Ela.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - good now have yippy guys heard of the Elemental Star?

*they all nod they're heads yes*

All 15 - yes we have Ela why?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - well I am Elemental Star and I am a Greek Mythology Queen Warrior Goddess I have weapons and a superhero suit and I also know and possess magic like Arthur.

Japan (Kiku Honda) - Era-chan so what is being a superhero and royarty like to you?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - well its complicated because I am always busy and always training a lot and rescuing the whole galaxy from my enemy the Elemental Destroyer but I came here to hide from him he wants me dead because of reasons I rather not speak of and none of you will ask me until I am ready.

America (Alfred F. Jones) - oh my god you are awesome I love superheroes in fact they inspire me to become a hero for my country.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - let me guess you have posters of all the superheroes on your wall in your chamber.

America (Alfred F. Jones) - you mean my bedroom then yes I do including you.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - on my planet we say chambers oh and I never sleep, eat and drink anything at all.